If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

The guy wears an earring. Unless you’re Harrison Ford or black, you don’t wear an earring. He also has a fat wife who thinks she’s hot and posts attention whore stuff all the time on Twitter. Fuck him indeed. 
Wait, threesheets = Whitt?

He and the wife are no more

i've noticed that all of the shows have recently been hyping the Sports Day app, and how you can rewind an hour and how great it is.  this is clearly meant to get people who use the iHeart radio app to switch to the Sports Day app for ratings purposes.  Cat probably sent the memo for every show to talk about the app. 

Did simple's kid even need to get a degree in special education?  I mean couldn't he just say listen to my dad on the radio every morning and be granted an honorary degree from the school of his choosing?

And even if still lived in DFW I would use to app to skip over Sharron moore, president and CEO of city credit union, and her fucking common "cents" minute. I would punch her in the throat in real life. Ok. I wouldn't. But I would visualize it. 

42 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

i've noticed that all of the shows have recently been hyping the Sports Day app, and how you can rewind an hour and how great it is.  this is clearly meant to get people who use the iHeart radio app to switch to the Sports Day app for ratings purposes.  Cat probably sent the memo for every show to talk about the app. 

so if you include the iheartradio numbers the ticket is doubling their current numbers, which are already leading the metroplex at every time slot.  another nail in the coffin for @threesheets and his shameful crusade to distort the truth.

the Musers were getting a little stir crazy in the bunker during the Corner.  it was greatness. 

Junior said they're not broadcasting from anybody's house but i bet it's Gordo's house.  he said they each have their own bathroom.  wouldn't be surprised if Gordo has a little music studio in his house and that's where they set up.

• Like 1

I’ve noticed myself infrequently listening between Noon - 3:00.
If old BAD Radio was on during this home isolation period I would have probably listened to every minute. 

Anyone else listening a little less from 12-3 and a little more from 3-7 since the lineup change? 
I don't know man, I've been enjoying the new bad radio lately. I'm not the biggest Jake fan but I think he holds his own and is growing.

1a. The Musers
1b. The Hardline
2. Bad radio
3. The entire weekend lineup
4. Spotify
5. Radio off
6. Norm and D invasion
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

I’ve noticed myself infrequently listening between Noon - 3:00.
If old BAD Radio was on during this home isolation period I would have probably listened to every minute. 

Anyone else listening a little less from 12-3 and a little more from 3-7 since the lineup change? 

Even before the sports world shut down I was down to only listening to WTDS. Now it's WTDS maybe 2-3 times a week. They completely ruined the station and I can only imagine how bad it is now that there's no new sports stuff to work in. 

• Fuck You 1

Once I realized how generally uninformed they were on the only news story in the world and there’s no sports I’ve pretty well checked out. Occasionally I’ll turn it on during errands or while showering. Do feel for them having to fill the airtime though, that would suck.

8 hours ago, bluto said:

Once I realized how generally uninformed they were on the only news story in the world and there’s no sports I’ve pretty well checked out. Occasionally I’ll turn it on during errands or while showering. Do feel for them having to fill the airtime though, that would suck.

i mean if you are listening to The Ticket for news updates you are kind of doing it wrong

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

So I didn’t listen at all yesterday. Are they not at the mother ship anymore?

Here's a tip....they are at a "underground bunker", read one of Gordo's rental properties. Considering Craig talked about driving home on Central, it must be some sort of rental that Gordo has maybe in North Dallas. If it were Gordo's house, Craig could probably ride his bike over as they both were in East Dallas last I recall. 

35 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Here's a tip....they are at a "underground bunker", read one of Gordo's rental properties. Considering Craig talked about driving home on Central, it must be some sort of rental that Gordo has maybe in North Dallas. If it were Gordo's house, Craig could probably ride his bike over as they both were in East Dallas last I recall. 

None of the shows are being done at the Mothership at this point?