If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

16 minutes ago, C-Man said:

None of the shows are being done at the Mothership at this point?

Corby tried to do it at his house yesterday but ofc course he fucked it up so he drove back in to the mothership during one of the first segments. Bob was at home. 

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I think Dan and Jake are still doing shows at the Mothership but I haven't paid that close of attention. I'd imagine of all the hosts, Dan is the one who most can't be in house during this time. 

why do you say that?  by all accounts dan is a pretty big family man.

Quincy actually gave an apology for his past behavior, which Dan kinda cut him off gently and told him the apology wasn't necessary; he wanted the call to be positive.

Dan asked if they could check back with him; Quincy said sure, but asked for some warning next timed.

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

yeah, apparently one Quincy's buddies ran his Twitter and that dude put Q's phone number on there. 

Close, one was running it then Quincy tried to take over and put it out. I have to say Quarantine with Quincy was a pretty good segment. I wouldn't mind some movie reviews and such.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 10:26 AM, mdmost said:

I think Dan and Jake are still doing shows at the Mothership but I haven't paid that close of attention. I'd imagine of all the hosts, Dan is the one who most can't be in house during this time. 

Dan and Jake are doing the show from Dan's house.  Dan talked about it during Wake and Jake.

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

self induced penile regurgitation.

makin stomach pancakes.

adjusting the antenna.

firing off some knuckle children.

shoot a lil putty at the moon. 

Shaking hands with the unemployed

(stomach pancakes was my favorite, though) LULZ

17 minutes ago, pops said:

Hey, big dumb Danny...Abbot temporarily changed the law. You can sell mixed drinks with food to go for the time being. 

I saw something about the TABC disagreeing. See if I can find it. 

https://www.dallasobserver.com/restaurants/texas-coronavirus-lockdown-restaurants-bars-tabc-alcohol-sales-to-go-delivery-11893530

And here

https://dallas.culturemap.com/news/restaurants-bars/03-26-20-tabc-drinks-to-go-coronavirus/

Edited by cactusflinthead

43 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Then I guess I'm the big dumb one. 

This is why we can't have nice things. The TABC is that guy on the Titanic scolding people for not strictly adhering to policy while all hell is breaking loose.

No Abbott is the dumbass. in his statement he said mixed drinks so of course everybody in the fucking world takes that to mean cocktails. Last weekend I picked up a margarita to go because a restaurant assumed the same thing. 
Oh look, another shit post by you. Abbott is trying to help businesses survive while he simultaneously tries to put out a hundred other fires. The TABC is the one that needs to quit playing over-excited mall cop and let the small shit slide.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NateHitch said:
3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:
No Abbott is the dumbass. in his statement he said mixed drinks so of course everybody in the fucking world takes that to mean cocktails. Last weekend I picked up a margarita to go because a restaurant assumed the same thing. 

Oh look, another shit post by you. Abbott is trying to help businesses survive while he simultaneously tries to put out a hundred other fires. The TABC is the one that needs to quit playing over-excited mall cop and let the small shit slide.

So then either Abbott is such a big idiot he didn't know he can't override TABC law with his waiver or he can override it but refuses to do so. 

So he's either a fucking idiot who doesn't know his own power limits or a fucking asshole who could help restaurants more by standing down TABC temporarily but refuses to do so. 

Either way your post attacking me is unwarranted. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

So then either Abbott is such a big idiot he didn't know he can't override TABC law with his waiver or he can override it but refuses to do so. 
So he's either a fucking idiot who doesn't know his own power limits or a fucking asshole who could help restaurants more by standing down TABC temporarily but refuses to do so. 
Either way your post attacking me is unwarranted. 
Craig Miller is witty and fun. People like him and want to be around him, his personality is contagious, he's just a likable guy. No one wants him to die a slow, painful death from the covid. We'll never know why you decided to name your forum handle after him but you are his polar opposite, everything about you is a beating. You are to this forum what coronavirus is to the world.
  • Like 2