If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

I missed it,   what was said?

Fehrety got on and said "so I understand you are broadcasting from Gordon's house". Simple's brain started smoking like Herman Munster and Jr hopped in with the underground bunker stuff. Gordon just laughed. 

I haven't listened to the Ticket in over a week.  So weird.  We're doing a pretty good job keeping ourselves locked down, and my kids are in the dining room doing school stuff all day so I don't play it in the  house.   Oh and my dad died so I spent several days in Houston- holy shit that 610 station is so fucking bad. 

I can't imagine what this is doing to the radio industry as a whole.  I'm sure the Ticket will just go find another 100k streaming listeners under a hole somewhere though, so no worries on that 🤣

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Edited by threesheets
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

You don't have a pair of headphones that you can use to listen on the app? Or does that not work because then you're contributing to the streaming numbers that tears down the Fan's bullshit "ratings victory"?

I suppose I could but between all the zoom meetings and phone calls it's just a pain in the ass to bother with.

When did Future and Dr. B and them initiate you into their gang?  Congrats buddy.

3 minutes ago, threesheets said:

I suppose I could but between all the zoom meetings and phone calls it's just a pain in the ass to bother with.

When did Future and Dr. B and them initiate you into their gang?  Congrats buddy.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. The app pauses when you have a call come in and then starts back up when the call is done. 

Edited by mdmost

It’s weird, I’m listening to very little of the stream these days since I’m teleworking... I rarely miss any when I’m at work but doing this by telework makes it a pain. And I’ll forget, restart the stream a couple of hours later and then rinse repeat...

Miss my daily doses of gordo

8 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

It’s weird, I’m listening to very little of the stream these days since I’m teleworking... I rarely miss any when I’m at work but doing this by telework makes it a pain. And I’ll forget, restart the stream a couple of hours later and then rinse repeat...

Miss my daily doses of gordo

Gordo just seems off the last week or so. His segments seem less interesting to me. Maybe they're doing less jerking around than usual. I don't care to hear Kevin Nealon in Gordo's Corner. That's a waste of a segment.

I haven't been listening so I'm 100% talking out of my ass here, but maybe it's because he knows nothing they say means shit right now unless they're talking about the situation at hand.  I couldn't care less about any fucking thing they would normally talk about on the station right now.   That's not because I want to be beaten over the head with virus talk, but more because all that other shit has been 100% trivialized.  Temporarily anyway.

Edited by threesheets

41 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Only corby could ruin a Joel Klatt segment. Now Corby is the self proclaimed college football expert and then calls
Klatt brother when Klatt doesn’t even know who he is...

I mean he called president Bush buddy, so....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Only corby could ruin a Joel Klatt segment. Now Corby is the self proclaimed college football expert and then calls
Klatt brother when Klatt doesn’t even know who he is...

"brother"?    What an unbridled asswipe.

More evidence this AM that Wade Phillips is a good guy.   Felt a little uncomfortable off the top.

48 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

"brother"?    What an unbridled asswipe.

More evidence this AM that Wade Phillips is a good guy.   Felt a little uncomfortable off the top.

"They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Well, y'all sure imitated the hell out of me."   Yeah, he's a good dude.

23 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That doesn't make sense. 

11 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

what doesnt?

He was suspended during his redshirt year and therefore wasn't going to play anyway.  I think that's what NOMAAA is saying.

• Like 1

Yeah I get it. But Junior has said before how he was never a Mixon fan and never cheered for him. I mean I guess he should've just boycotted being a fan of OU during that time. Just seems silly. The Astros was about cheating the game, not a pending criminal trial. 

Edited by mdmost

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Yeah I get it. But Junior has said before how he was never a Mixon fan and never cheered for him. I mean I guess he should've just boycotted being a fan of OU during that time. Just seems silly. The Astros was about cheating the game, not a pending criminal trial. 

Yeah, I'd call bullshit on that.

WTF? We have a cool Texas USC game on ESPN last night with live tweets, along with a show of potential games of the century in college football, and I wake up this morning listening to a damn okie rube taking about OU Boise State? That’s bull shit.