If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

42 minutes ago, NoName said:

Hard-hitting journalism from Ragonk there. But he's not wrong on Whataburger. I love it -- and the fact that it's Texas's own -- but their service, particularly through the drive-through is abysmal. (But not as bad as Popeye's.)

1 hour ago, NoName said:

He drove all the way down to Houston to try McDonald's new chicken  sandwich and wrote an article on it.  His unapologetic love for everything fast food is both surprising and not surprising. 

1 hour ago, NoName said:

They send employees out to cars so they can start the order right when you’re getting in line (or at least they did before the worst pandemic of the last century, who knows what they do now)

That's the hard hitting investigative journalism I would expect from TC.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I think threesheets is John in Plano. Forever spurned by The Ticket and always offering us obscure products, err fake ratings, if you will. 

How does one get "spurned" by a radio station? Hahaha. Who gives a fuck though. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Spanky damn near got us kicked out of there during one of our Dallas shaggy HHs. 

@Spankytoes is the motherfucking worst. The worst!

But also the best. 

14 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Fake Mike McCarthy needs to go back and spend a lot more time in the development stage before they roll that back out again.

Fucking horrible. 

But jr did have one of his best comments in ages saying he thought he was talking to rc Slocum. 

Edited by pops

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Fake Mike McCarthy needs to go back and spend a lot more time in the development stage before they roll that back out again.

They need to let Gordo handle it. I don't care if they think George sounds more like him (Narrator: He doesn't), at least Gordo would bring some funny.

And, regarding Blake -- do we know for sure the nurse he's married to is female?

14 hours ago, mdleast said:

Wait. There’s something called an RJ Choppy???

14 hours ago, futureman said:

I think RJ is the top and shan is the bottom.  could be wrong. 

13 hours ago, RPM said:

of what?

So when a competitor starts kicking your ass in the ratings I guess it's only normal to start obsessing over them