If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, pops said:

Unpopular opinions thread is that way. 

I love and hate Danny, but Sirois is sneaky greatness and is so much more comfortable sliding into a role it isn't close. 

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

I like Danny, I think he does a good job with the pig pen segment and is ok in general. He can have a great sense of humor and drops random comments that bring the lulz but Sirois is solid and doesn't try to overtalk the hosts and just in general knows his role and stays within it.

I don’t get how people can not like Sirois. He’s great. He’s funny, wheels off, and creative. I think he has much better chemistry with Bob and Corby than Danny does. By a lot. 

• Like 5

does bad radio still put out the full shows to download?  thought I remembered them doing it but I can’t find a link on badradio967.com

lots of audio to download but not full shows.  I want to listen to the hour when gordon joined them this week. 

and yes I know the tip. 

23 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Minnow is back on Monday

Ryan Medellin talked about it this morning on The Tee Box.  Ryan was doing tickers or running the board.  I forget.

Anyway, he said Mino originally had a one way ticket to Bora Bora but then got a return ticket the other day.  So maybe Mino was supposed to be on the 90 day track like Julie but then they realized that won't work and he's back.  Not sure.  But it will be great to have Mino back.

BTW, I love me some Tee Box.  Rick and Craig are gold together.  They did a segment today on one of their old E-Brakes, and that segment had 2 new E-Brake contenders.  It's a trainwreck every Saturday morning, with good golf content.

Edited by Jive Turkey

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

With “doo doo as the meat” and tribute bands being a regular thing now, it jumped the shark long ago and is only occasionally funny. Danny just can’t wait to tell everyone he wrote the fake band names. 

danny doesn’t do it anymore.  it’s one of the main reasons it now interests me. 

23 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’ll never understand why they furloughed Mino and Danny. Those guys are needed. Mino is irreplaceable. I can understand Julie and Ty. They add nothing. 

Cumulus is furloughing everybody in the company. Even Tier 1 will go to Bora Bora. Has nothing to do with decisions made by Dan Bennett or Cat

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 2:45 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

I’ll never understand why they furloughed Mino and Danny. Those guys are needed. Mino is irreplaceable. I can understand Julie and Ty. They add nothing. 

one of those guys is significantly more important to the outcome of the show and isn't a host or producer. 

the other guy leaving resulted in a better show top to bottom.

Edited by NoName

On 5/2/2020 at 3:29 PM, Continental Op said:

Reconsider Lounge tribute bands haven't been funny in a long time for the most part and L4G hasn't made them any better.

He rambles on too much, he needs to read them and go.  His does setup like he's auditioning for his own show.

It looks like a fat housecat.  I would guess if it were feral it would be a lot skinnier, so I don't even think it's got that angle of wildness to it.  Just someone's obese pet roaming around.  I only caught the tail end of the segment, did George think he discovered a new wild animal or something?