If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

No, he's on vacation this week with the family. That's what he said on Friday.
How long is Seacow in Bora Bora? Is it 3 months like Julie or is it only a couple of weeks?
Wasn't he back today? I didn't listen to much of the invasion but I thought I heard him at some point. Maybe it was a drop

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sirois is back. He was just gone for a week.

And sounds like he is back to Bora Bora next week

42 minutes ago, futureman said:

gordon’s friend ricky referred to him by his real name on the air.  surprised they didn’t dump it. 

I was listening but not paying attention, what was it?

6 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

I’ll take my chances with shark water.

It's not even a question. Unless you just want to die. Freezing to death is supposedly ok. But if you want to live at all, slam two torpedoes into me. Hopefully I'm one of the 316. 

7 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

43 minutes hours of Rhett Miller > 20 minutes of Ulysses S Grant talk

fixed

I get that they're having to get really creative when there's no sports, but who the hell signed off on Simple thinking a whole segment of a fucking history class was a good idea?

19 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

His voice goes in and out of character with that impression about like it goes in and out of tune when he tries to sing.

I feel like some days gordon must just say “I’m too tired” and so we get shit like larry caray and muffin. 

3 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Larry Caray was ok when he could stay in character but he was trying to venture into comedy territory that was more suited to Gordo and you could tell George wasn't entirely comfortable with it

I guarantee Gordon (Todd) wrote most of those jokes. Simple dirt couldn't deliver. But gen x is killing it with the 80s prom. Good palette cleanser. 

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

Muffin was great and Larry Caray makes Gordon laugh. Get over yourselves. 

why are you propping up jub’s stupid characters?  is it a bit?  are you trolling?   this is the undisputed #1 radio station across all platforms in a top 5 market.  for over a quarter of a century.  muffin and larry caray are not anything close to acceptable for that station. 

gordon is getting lazy. 

Edited by futureman

6 hours ago, futureman said:

why are you propping up jub’s stupid characters?  is it a bit?  are you trolling?   this is the undisputed #1 radio station across all platforms in a top 5 market.  for over a quarter of a century.  muffin and larry caray are not anything close to acceptable for that station. 

gordon is getting lazy. 

I can’t tell if he’s (and others) getting lazy or they are just running out of material because they have to fill so much time with non-sports segments.

On the flip side, Sturm has seemed to loosen up a lot.  I’ve always liked him because of his sports knowledge, but now with having to do a lot of non-sports talk he seems to be enjoying it.

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

That was great.

Whoa, new avatar threw me off.

I was all like, "Who's this jackass weighing in on this thread out of nowhere like some kind of authority...and how did he get so many posts...and why is he trying to copy my friend with his username?"  lulz

Apparently I need more coffee.

15 hours ago, Landomatic said:

fixed

I get that they're having to get really creative when there's no sports, but who the hell signed off on Simple thinking a whole segment of a fucking history class was a good idea?

i think simple gets free reign over certain segment(s), like he always has the 7:50 segment. do yall remember that one time he read mls descriptions of houses in collin county and junior/gordon tried to guess the listing price?

i think simple gets free reign over certain segment(s), like he always has the 7:50 segment. do yall remember that one time he read mls descriptions of houses in collin county and junior/gordon tried to guess the listing price?

That segment made the rotten radio cut