If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

6 hours ago, futureman said:

what happened

Gordo was basically choking up in his frustration with everything going on surrounding the death and the reaction to it and was taking a second to compose himself in the middle of his comment... Literally maybe 3 seconds, and instead of just letting the dead air hang, which would have been awesome, George and Craig jumped in to finish his sentence. 

I just thought it could have been awesome. They probably are weary about dropping the feed and wanted to make sure it didn't sound like that, but I just thought it was a missed moment. 

Not sure which segment it was... Maybe muse news. 

Donnie Do's Musical Survey

Band he hates: Smokey Robinson

Overrated: Maze feat. Frankie Beverly (considered Kool & the Gang) -- I'm unfamiliar with this band

Under appreciated: LL Cool J

Love: Cameo

Can Listen to over and over: Prince

Made him fall in love with music: Earth, Wind & Fire

Changed his life: Parliament Funkadelic

Surprised him: The Suffers

Guilty pleasure: DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince

Should've seen by now: Isley Brothers

Great band to see live: Justin Timberlake

It’s pops’ little bit. Kinda like threesheets ratings’ bit, mileslong’s meathead / terrible bullshit bit, and Drew’s bit to pretend to be smart. 

Once again you have to bring me into your fucking posts. Fuck you and this site, after 20 years I’ve had enough, congrats

On 6/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, Continental Op said:

WiP is solid.  They need to move that to Saturdays. 

replace Country Force with Work in Progress, and Saturday would kick ass.

i'm a P1 of Tier 3 sports.  so i always listen to the Tee Box and Kick Around.  those are both great shows for what they cover.  and everybody loves Cirque, i assume.  throw WiP in the mix, and 8 am to 4 pm would be killer on Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank The Tank said:

I've noticed over the last month or so Jr. has stopped saying "Die" when Fake Natalie Maines calls in during ebrake voting.  I wonder if he's just thought better of it or if someone told him to cut it out.

telling someone to die got you a vacation on shaggy.