If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Sirois & Peter Welpton with Killer producing and Ryan Medellin on tickers is the fill in. 

in for Musers, right?

that could be...interesting. I like both those dudes but surprised they didn't add a third voice in since it's such a long shift (I like Killer but he should be about the 50th most heard voice on any show on The Ticket)

then again...A CUMULUS STATION...is probably why they saved some $$$ and only did those 2

8 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Explain

See below

1 minute ago, futureman said:

after 9pm I’d be more inclined to tune in to tier three broadcasting than the national syndicated shit.  

This. They can farm in talent for little of nothing payroll wise. I bet they could produce 2 new T3 shows for less than they are paying FOX. Keep SB Nation for filler (at least they're Texas based) and run Rotten Radio for a shift or two. Loudmouth whiz bang aggressive music bed sports isn't what I'm looking for. CBS was tolerable when Scotty Ferrall was on, but it still felt weird with 105.3 being CBS O/O. It was extra creepy after Ferrall left. I just feel the little ticket needs to go back to it's roots and homegrow some shows.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Agreed. 

But it is what threesheets is looking for, and The Fan dominating ratings, that’s clearly what the Metroplex wants. 

It's really not that big of a deal man, Summer Bash will be back next year, and you can get your Ticket t-shirt autographed by Matt Birmingham and all the the fellas. C'mon man, put the gun down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

He was not in the Bunker all last week and then Sirois made a really weird reference to knowing someone who has covid but not being sure if he’s allowed to say who

jub seems like someone that would succumb to covid.  hope he’s ok. 

1 hour ago, nolongerU2horn said:

He was not in the Bunker all last week and then Sirois made a really weird reference to knowing someone who has covid but not being sure if he’s allowed to say who

I think Sirois said he knows someone who has it and they're going to try to have him on tomorrow.  Is that what you're talking about?  If so, I guess we'll find out tomorrow if it's Jub.

Ha Corby just said he wanted a moratorium on Boomer Sooner and Texas Fight being played repeatedly after every play at the Cotton Bowl, regardless of the outcome of the play.

Sure Corby, Texas Fight is part of that problem.

Jesus Corby is a moron.

seabass is a pussy.  he is talented, though, when it comes to generic baseball talk, and he has a great radio voice.  I bet he could crush it talking MLB for three hours a day. I’ve wished for years that some syndicated national baseball show would pull him away from the ticket but he continues to exist at the station like herpes. 

13 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

I’m going to take back all my seabass shit talk. He’s a good dude. With the right partner he’s awesome. Hearing him with mike makes me really get how freaking good sirois is and how good of a host he is going to be. 

Peter Welpton plays a good straight man, too.  Peter and Mike have some good chemistry.  their mixes on Saturday are always good.  this hasn't been a bad fill in show at all.  better than when Shake Joint used to fill in.