If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

24 minutes ago, bluto said:

Ya, def time for norm to retire. Guy is just a comedy of errors and ticking time bomb on naively saying something that’ll get himself/the station in trouble.

Apparently he got a “no cloak room” talking to on shutting the fuck up about politics.  But he’s still having a hard time containing himself.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

it’s the pressure of prime time.  uninhibited on sunday morning they’re pretty good. 

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking.  I remember liking them better having stumbled onto their show on a random Sunday here and there in the past.

1 hour ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Pretty tough to listen to the station this week without the Musers and Dan & Jake. Those guys should ask for raises.

Norm and D have surpassed the Hardline during sports quarantine. I’m hoping Bob returns to form when sports come back, but Corby and Danny have nothing to offer. 

Exhibit A of "to each their own."   If Norm is involved (and it's not an event roundtable), I'm listening to music.  Or my beloved G-Bag Nation (@ me @Dr. Beeper you fanboi!).

98% of the time I've spent in the car since this bullshit started has been during the Hardline, and I'm 100% ok with that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Norm and D have surpassed the Hardline during sports quarantine.

Surpassed them at what?  Sucking?  Norm as become absolutely unlistenable.  Every fucking thing he says is delivered in some big dramatic preaching fashion.  It's like somewhere along the lines he got some praise for that style of broadcasting for something really serious and he decided to do everything that way.  Good lord, give it a fucking rest, Norm.  I used to actually have a lot of respect for him as a legendary sports media guy.  Now I'm just waiting for him to die/retire.  Instant tune out.  Too bad too because Donnie is really starting to hit his stride.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Continental Op said:

WIP is definitely not ready for the bright lights of morning drive.

Yep and for all those morons who were on here clamoring for Jake to replace Mike on HL to create the Snake and Jake show...this would have been the result.  Two bros sitting around talking bro stuff with very little structure or actual knowledge or life experience.

Entertaining for a couple hours on a weekend when there's nothing else on?  Sure.

Four hours a day during prime time Monday through Friday?  Hell no.

47 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Yep and for all those morons who were on here clamoring for Jake to replace Mike on HL to create the Snake and Jake show...this would have been the result.  Two bros sitting around talking bro stuff with very little structure or actual knowledge or life experience.

Entertaining for a couple hours on a weekend when there's nothing else on?  Sure.

Four hours a day during prime time Monday through Friday?  Hell no.

youre not giving jake enough credit.  dude knows his sports and puts a lot of work/thought/time into his job.  not just a bro. dude.

2 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

youre not giving jake enough credit.  dude knows his sports and puts a lot of work/thought/time into his job.  not just a bro. dude.

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Yeah Jake is a 1000x more knowledgeable and thoughtful than Corby. 

Not the point.  Jake knows a lot about some sports.  He's also very young and immature and knows very little about much else and paired with Corby for prime time would have been a fucking disaster.