If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Sturm is back.  Apparently he heard Corby's appearance on Followill's podcast.  Bob told Corby he had some questions for you "young man."  Corby is older than Bob, but Bob looks at Corby like he's a child.

Peter Welpton is producing this week.  He rarely chimes in during segments, which is a stark difference compared to Danny.  Although Peter did chime in during E-News and will likely be a candidate for the E-Brake because of it.  He thought Nicholas Cage bought Superman's bones.  "You mean the Elephant Man's bones?"

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not comparing their wits. Read my post, Drew. 

don’t ever call me that again you stupid cunt.  you celebrated the wits of danny and gordo together in the same statement.  that’s a bad statement.  I also made my comment about the comparison without quoting you.

I like Doocy but dear lord, get to the fucking point. Ramble, ramble, ramble ... dude, it ain't your show today.

Mike Doocy's "Music of My LIfe"

Hate: Pink Floyd

Overrated: KISS

Under Appreciated: America

Love: Rolling Stones

Could listen to over and over: Don Henley

Made him fall in love with music: Beatles

Changed his life: James Taylor

Surprised him: Frank Sinatra

Guilty Pleasure: Barry Manilow

Should have seen live by now: Bruce Springsteen

Great live band: U2

As mdmost reported, GenX Davey next week. Look forward to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Agree with a lot of those but can’t stand James Taylor. Gen X Davey is gonna be chock full of emo shit I spent my childhood avoiding. 

I think Davey's list will be great. I line up musically with him more than anybody else affiliated with the station. We'll like get some Smiths, New Order, Radiohead, etc next week.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, futureman said:

damn.  is that available somewhere? 

it's right here.  the end is incredible.  hopefully the BaD Radio segment about it makes the top 10.

the backstory is that Anthony Lima (one of the Cleveland hosts) used to call Dan's show when Dan was back in Ohio.  Anthony called in as "Sports Boy."  he was a young kid when he called in. now he hosts a show.  so that's why Dan calls him Sports Boy.

Dan does get dumped.  he asks if Baker still goes to the Cheesecake Factory.  they dumped it.  that's a no-no in Cleveland.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ken-carman-show-with-anthony-lima/playlists/podcast/embed?style=artwork&share=1&selectedClip=626a40be-74f6-4270-bfec-abfb00e2ee89

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 2