If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Assuming the game tonight doesn’t get postponed due to bad air quality (thanks again, 2020), tomorrow may be the only time I don’t get as annoyed by Cowboys Over-saturation Monday at The Ticket because, hey, I’m just happy we finally/actually got to a Cowboys game this season.

8 hours ago, mdleast said:

Assuming the game tonight doesn’t get postponed due to bad air quality (thanks again, 2020), tomorrow may be the only time I don’t get as annoyed by Cowboys Over-saturation Monday at The Ticket because, hey, I’m just happy we finally/actually got to a Cowboys game this season.

We got stars coverage too. Handshake game. 

On 9/13/2020 at 6:05 AM, futureman said:

Sturm on the hardline highlights just how much dan carried bad radio.  sturm is little more than a bald, stammering pile of dead weight that has been woefully exposed when paired with no-talent ass clowns like corby and danny.  dan and gordo are the only true talents on cumulus radio.  

I'd give sirois an honorable mention. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/13/2020 at 8:05 AM, futureman said:

Sturm on the hardline highlights just how much dan carried bad radio.  sturm is little more than a bald, stammering pile of dead weight that has been woefully exposed when paired with no-talent ass clowns like corby and danny.  dan and gordo are the only true talents on cumulus radio.  

Yeah, I listened for a few months, the show just never really goes anywhere. I get that it's tough without sports for most of that time, but conversations outside of sports is what made the Ticket great. Dan was the perfect counter to Bob. Now neither show is as good.

Pat Green is a train wreck. He’s a world class drunk and doucher. He’s been that way from the point I met him 22 years ago playing my fraternity party to 2019 playing the Petroleum Club ball and my kids’ school auction (our kids go to school with his nieces). 
Interestingly, his older brother looks like he’s younger than the 48 or so he is. Pat is younger and looks over 60. I’m not kidding. 

He is a complete mess. He did pitch in and play our group’s big charity event two years ago when Jerry Jeff had to bail last minute due to cancer treatment so I won’t bag on him too much. Pat was refreshingly sober and sounded great even though I’m not much of a fan.

Nah I’d rather listen and bitch here. Can’t wait to hear your next Stars watching routine. That’ll be riveting information. 
Don't even care what you're referring to, I never have been and never will be as whiny a little bitch as you are. There's nothing riveting about you being glued to radio shows you just want to bitch and moan about and then lash out against people that are tired of your shit. Turn the fucking Ticket off and move on with your life. You suck, your personality is a beating and I'm sure your response will be on par with your tired ass act. Fuck off.

which would you rather listen to 1) julie talk about hockey or 2) trifecta talk?  ill take julie hockey talk over a lot of cowboy talk right now.  the stars are in the fucking stanley cup and she has an inside track on things going on with the team.  not to mention she knows more about hockey than all but 1 of the hosts. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Trifecta talk. Julie does NOT know more than Jake or Dan. She just wants so very badly to convince idiots she is knowledgeable. 

She needs to make me a sandwich, and Nate needs to go get his fucking shine box. 

Say's the guy who's not even Press Box hot.

58 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

which would you rather listen to 1) julie talk about hockey or 2) trifecta talk?  ill take julie hockey talk over a lot of cowboy talk right now.  the stars are in the fucking stanley cup and she has an inside track on things going on with the team.  not to mention she knows more about hockey than all but 1 of the hosts. 

I want to listen to things I don't like and play Internet Tough Guy when I talk about it! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Well apparently you think ugly versions of Erin Andrews are hot. I don’t. I think she’s average, a sweet girl that gets on well on the show, and presses way too hard when hockey talk comes up. 

Women do not know about men’s sports like men do. Period. They may learn some base knowledge by osmosis but I assure you Jake is better equipped to comment on the sport than she is. 

Good lord man. Doesn’t seem like you’re understanding what the term Press Box Hot actually implies or is meaning.

I take it as what I’ve also heard as a Nebraska 9. You get a cute girl in Nebraska and she becomes a 9 there because well there aren’t many cute girls there. Bring her to Texas she’s like a 6. Cute but not a 9

Also, oilfield hot. Take just about any chick and she’s 3-4 points higher in hotness because you almost never see them in the field. Put them in a bar or restaurant and she looses those extra points.

Julie is cute and very bangable. Put her in a press box with a bunch of olds and dudes and she becomes press box hot.

• Hook 'Em 1