If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I like hockey. When non pretenders talk about it. 
Julie should stick to talking about George Strait, mothering and White Claw. 

Ya make sure you teach you’re daughters they’ll never know as much about a sport because they didn’t fucking play it. What a joke. I’m not even fully in to the metoo movements but attitudes like yours are exactly the types of tones that need to be stopped. Did Jake and Dan play hockey? No. So I’ll take their opinions and viewpoints as shit too. Come man. I honestly feel you can do way better than this.

Christ Almighty I don’t want to hear Julie Dobbs talk about hockey. 

I don’t doubt she knows more hockey than Dan and Jake but man do they force her hockey segments. She’s not an “expert” by any stretch of the imagination and it’s like they’re trying to foist that upon us. Razor is an expert — and talks that way. Having Julie on in the same capacity a couple hours after Razor just makes their knowledge gulf more glaring.

9 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

They don’t force her to do shit. She WANTS to chime in. And frankly she should be at home taking care of her kids, or playing tennis when kids are at Mother’s Day Out. 

When my wife and I volunteer at our niece's school I see several of that specific breed of white suburbanite woman who you know is walking around with a thermos of cranberry and vodka and stays just shy of plastered pretty much all the time. Those women are always married to cunts like this guy here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Troy is definitely getting paid. Klatt and Jones may have initially not charged anything as they were raising their profile. Jones in particular wasn't even working for the broadcast version of CBS when he first started his visits. Shit, he may have still been doing radio in Austin when he started his weekly stint with the Musers. 

On 9/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Girls cannot comment on sports they haven’t played particularly when those sports are physical contact sports.

You do realize that most everyone on the ticket is commenting on sports they haven't played, right?

Or is this just another one of your stupid troll bits?

Cat's Music of His Life list

Hate: Bob Seger

Overrated: Nirvana

Underrated: Pantera

Love: Iron Maiden

Can listen to them over and over: Led Zeppelin

Made him fall in love with music: Queen

Changed his life: AC/DC

Surprised him: The Smiths

Guilty pleasure: Drake

Should've seen by now: ZZ Top

Great band to see live: 311

Honestly, I was expecting worse. Much worse.

Cat's Music of His Life list
Hate: Bob Seger
Overrated: Nirvana
Underrated: Pantera
Love: Iron Maiden
Can listen to them over and over: Led Zeppelin
Made him fall in love with music: Queen

Changed his life: AC/DC

Surprised him: The Smiths

Guilty pleasure: Drake

Should've seen by now: ZZ Top

Great band to see live: 311

Honestly, I was expecting worse. Much worse.

Solid list.

4 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Troy is definitely getting paid. Klatt and Jones may have initially not charged anything as they were raising their profile. Jones in particular wasn't even working for the broadcast version of CBS when he first started his visits. Shit, he may have still been doing radio in Austin when he started his weekly stint with the Musers. 

Another of many things I like about Jones, he's one of the best in the business but knows where his roots are and still does the shitty show on the Horn. 

On 9/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, Wally Pryor said:

Aikman getting paid much / anything for the weekly visits during football season?  Have always wondered how those work (Klatt, Brian Jones, etc.)

let me tell you, i am heart broken to not have heard Brian Jones this year.

just heart broken.

/s

(thank god)