If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

7 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Sounded just like any spoiled rich white girls sound. Black friday was one of the few times that time slot has been listenable this year. Thought they did a great job and I want to try that low IBU double IPA

IBU is a useless measurement 

https://www.beervanablog.com/beervana/2018/11/30/hazy-ipas-may-finally-kill-off-ibus

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Heard Jake admit he likes to see aggy’s ahead explode, specifically with them getting left out of the CFP this year if tOSU gets in.  Jake might be growing on me

if aggy gets in the playoff they are hanging a banner and claiming a title.  the outcome of the game is irrelevant.  I have some aggy friends so all I really care about for the rest of this season is aggy not getting into that playoff.  there’s really nothing else to root for. 

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

if aggy gets in the playoff they are hanging a banner and claiming a title.  the outcome of the game is irrelevant.  I have some aggy friends so all I really care about for the rest of this season is aggy not getting into that playoff.  there’s really nothing else to root for. 

Well, you may have one other thing to root for, but yeah 😂

14 hours ago, futureman said:

angry bruce lee GIFhurt GIFBlack Lives Matter Change GIF by INTO ACTION

• Fuck You 1

20 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Does tune-in pro still allow you to record The Ticket? Seems like years back you could but at some point they disabled that function. 

Yes, but, you have to use a direct url that you've added to your library.  Pause, 30 Sec skip and rewind works too.

The Tunein search/ default Ticket link doesn't work w/ record, pause, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, LosIllini said:

Yes, but, you have to use a direct url that you've added to your library.  Pause, 30 Sec skip and rewind works too.

The Tunein search/ default Ticket link doesn't work w/ record, pause, etc.

Yep, I remember that's how I used to do it, but the link I had stopped working.  If you have a new link I'd be much obliged. 

50 minutes ago, CBT said:

This show is already greatness. And would work. Move this to midday. Bob and Dan to afternoon.

It's fun here and there, but would never work full time.  Way too far to the frat house extreme for full time.  Hell, if that song segment is any indication, they may not even make 10:00 😂