If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 1/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, RPM said:

Coworkers were wondering wtf was wrong with me last night and trying to explain Dan to the uninitiated just made it worse.

Yeah, trying to explain Dan's "because she's a bitch" genius to my wife fell pretty flat too.  Apparently you had to be there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

Just listened to Gordon interview of Javier from 2013 super bowl...dude talked so fast hard to understand....”only beatle I know for sure is Bruce Springsteen”....pretty funny stuff. 

He is the most populous one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Did Simple George really just say he doubts the Super Bowl will do it this way again next year if they don't have to (not have a week of hype leading up to it), even after they see what a quality game it's probably going to produce?  Did I hear that right?  Boy, he's really dug in on his prediction that this is going to be the best Super Bowl ever purely due to the fact that the two teams won't have the normal distractions this year.

18 hours ago, mdmost said:

You all shit on him but Afternoon Jub is great. Picks with Friends, Throw dat ass in a circle, and now 50 Shades of Jub.

he definitely has some greatness within him.  but damn, Junior and Gordo just gang up on him all the damn time.

NOMAA has been right all along.  Dan is the best, and he would certainly bring the greatness out of Jub.  

i do love me some Afternoon Jub.

Jub has some talent (singing isn't one of them). He can do several characters including offended/shocked Jub. He can work well with others. Junior is a one note horn. His attempt at characters is horrid (see: Infrastructure Man).

Dan is operating on a different level. He doesn't do voices because he doesn't need to. His brain is playing 12-D chess while we're playing checkers.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, futureman said:

did anyone catch the name of the surf documentary they were talking about in enews?

21 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

it was something Mavericks.  Chasing Mavericks, i think.

I didn't hear it but Chasing Mavericks isn't a documentary. Discovering Mavericks is and its excellent.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1