If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

34 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

On the topic, Riding Giants is also a great doc: https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/riding-giants

That's a great surf doc.  There is also Step into Liquid.   One or both of them has a segment on Mavericks.  There is also a lesser known doc called Discovering Mavericks that I had wondered if Bob was referencing that he had already watched. 

3 hours ago, threesheets said:

I ain't never quitting the HL.

The Hardline ceased to exist when Rhynes retired. This is the touring company of Kansas with the original drummer's cousin fronting a band using the name contractually.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 2

Never listen much to sports talk radio or talk radio at all but was channel surfing earlier and landed on the ticket right when they were starting the interview with Bones so I stuck around to hear it. First thing they ask is something to the effect of "so, with Oettinger while he's been down in the AHL have you been getting updates on him? Did you know how good he is?"

These fuck monkeys asked an NHL head coach if he was getting updates on his high draft pick goalie of the future while he was in the minors. Are they usually this stupid?

• Fuck You 3

14 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Never listen much to sports talk radio or talk radio at all but was channel surfing earlier and landed on the ticket right when they were starting the interview with Bones so I stuck around to hear it. First thing they ask is something to the effect of "so, with Oettinger while he's been down in the AHL have you been getting updates on him? Did you know how good he is?"

These fuck monkeys asked an NHL head coach if he was getting updates on his high draft pick goalie of the future while he was in the minors. Are they usually this stupid?

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, bizzle said:

junior's offense / defense segment focused on why the western world likes offense nearly caused me to kill myself. 

and i think i'm the only one on here that is enjoying hardline 3.0. 

He doubled down today, jfc. Junior really is the worst.

11 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Kansas. You just compared The Hard Line with Rhyner to fucking Kansas. 

No, I compared the current HL to the most shitty rock band's 3rd rate touring troupe. HL with Rhynes would be comparable to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.

Just now, threesheets said:

You overrate him.  But everyone does, especially since he quit with that stupid ass masturbatory video.

Early HL days with Rhynes and Greggo were gold. The remotes from The Byron were greatness. And, yes... I know it's all Greggo's fault. But man they had lightning in a bottle. Bob and Dan came close, but never reached the electromagnetic properties of The Hardline.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

I really don't get that. I think they sound pretty good.  They've been doing roundtables for so long I can't imagine a combination that I wouldn't enjoy as long as Norm isn't part of it.  Or Donny running it.

But I'm a Day 1-er so....(vocal fry)

Norm is better than every single person on the hardline. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

Norm is better than every single person on the hardline. 

Not when bob was with Dan. Bob and Dan were the perfect combination.  But current day, I do like norm and d and sirois and Julie more than hardline. I haven’t listened to hardline in months and it sucks because I reallllllly miss bob and Dan. Afternoon show needs to be bob dan and jub. Put corby and junior together in the morning so I can get some work done in the am. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Not when bob was with Dan. Bob and Dan were the perfect combination.  But current day, I do like norm and d and sirois and Julie more than hardline. I haven’t listened to hardline in months and it sucks because I reallllllly miss bob and Dan. Afternoon show needs to be bob dan and jub. Put corby and junior together in the morning so I can get some work done in the am. 

Jake and Dan kick the fuck out of Bob and Dan. We finally get full Dan unchained now. 

• Hook 'Em 2