If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

18 hours ago, pops said:

Yep.  The baby Jessica talk was great

One of my clients is the guy whose company and expertise ultimately made it possible for them to get Baby Jessica out of the well.

Edited by C-Man
EDIT: Found the Sark interview on The Musers' webpage.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

One of my clients is the guy whose company and expertise ultimately made it possible for them to get Baby Jessica out of the well.

Anybody know where I can find the Sark interview with the Musers online? I don't see it on the SportsDay app.

https://post.futurimedia.com/ktck/playlist/21/listen-1095.html?cb=1613488238.044497

On 2/17/2021 at 9:41 PM, Dilligas said:

I was a day 1 P1 and then moved to the Hill Country in 2006 and it was no longer simple to listen. Over the past 10 months working from home I’ve gotten back into the Ticket but also find myself listening more to Horn FM for longhorn news. Just wondering if anyone else does this. Feel like I miss a lot of the Ticket best bits but am enjoying the local UT news.

Dude I’ve been streaming the Ticket in some form or fashion since 2002 at least. Not sure how it’s difficult 

5 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Dude I’ve been streaming the Ticket in some form or fashion since 2002 at least. Not sure how it’s difficult 

The last 20 years, really. 

If this isn't aggy I'll be shocked. We should do crystal balls like the recruiting sites. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, fellside said:

Why am I hearing Jean Jacque Taylor's ESPN radio show on the Ticket right now?

Edit: guess they got hired at the ticket and stuck with weekend duty.

ESPN dropped all local programming, The Ticket picked up a few of their shows because they were Cumulus employees.

I really really hope it’s Texas. They did make a visit down here. But let’s face it—super religious, white and well off = Aggy 96 times out of 100

Did she get accepted at Texas? That’s something that had about a 27% chance of happening this year for any one applicant. Lower if not an auto admit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, mdmost said:

Caller- Julie should bring back "Coco" as her safe word for when Dan goes too far.

Dan- What if we made the safe word for this show "Joey"? 

Dan's the best and I hate myself for finding BBMJ funny. 

I heard it and i'm lost. Can you help me out? 

10 hours ago, pops said:

I think he said she did. 

Yep she did.  They visited Austin a few months back and Bob went on and on about Lake Austin and the neighborhoods around it.  Talked about how for the longest he never visited areas of Austin outside of campus and didn't realize what he'd been missing.  I'm pretty sure given his post, past apathy, and overall lack of interest in all things UT  she chose it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Yep she did.  They visited Austin a few months back and Bob went on and on about Lake Austin and the neighborhoods around it.  Talked about how for the longest he never visited areas of Austin outside of campus and didn't realize what he'd been missing.  I'm pretty sure given his post, past apathy, and overall lack of interest in all things UT  she chose it.  

that's what i'm thinking.  he's been to several aggy games.  if she was going there, he wouldn't have phrased it the way he did.  he's been a little partial to aggy for a while.

i do think it's funny on Twitter how so many responses are "Boomer Sooner!" or "Hope she chose A&M" or "Come on Tech!"

she got into UT.  why on god's green earth would she choose to go to some spare ass "university" for their football team when she apparently isn't even a big sports fan?

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

that's what i'm thinking.  he's been to several aggy games.  if she was going there, he wouldn't have phrased it the way he did.  he's been a little partial to aggy for a while.

i do think it's funny on Twitter how so much responses are "Boomer Sooner!" or "Hope she chose A&M" or "Come on Tech!"

she got into UT.  why on god's green earth would she choose to go to some spare as "university" for their football team when she apparently isn't even a big sports fan?

A few months back when Corby was bragging about how he'd never let his kids go to certain schools, and Bob was like what are you talking about UT, and Corby confirmed you could tell he was thinking how fucking retarded Corby is.

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

A few months back when Corby was bragging about how he'd never let his kids go to certain schools, and Bob was like what are you talking about UT, and Corby confirmed you could tell he was thinking how fucking retarded Corby is.

Corby actually said he wouldn't let his kids go to either UT or Aggy IIRC. And yes it's dumb

Edited by LonghornSean

You guys are seeing it wrong. Bob is an aggy lean but he doesn't believe he's an aggy lean. He believes he's neutral. So if his daughter picked aggy, he can finally let down the charade. I hope it's Texas because then we may get some OU pushback for once during 3-7. 

36 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Corby's kids will probably carry on the tradition of not being able to get into either one of them, going to TCU or UNT and being little bandwagon OU fuckfaces.

Hearing them on the radio,  they seem to be much smarter than corby. But you can't fight the indoctrination since birth. 

I checked out Maddie Sturm's Insta....she's a regular Coppell High School chick.  She doesn't have a lot there but not anything Texas related and it does look like she was at least a supporter of Coppell HS football etc.  She also drops some gig ems here and there over the years.  Oh and she got a lot of Bob's Wisconsin whiteness.

Here's my list! IT NEEDS TA BE RIPPED
BAND I HATE: Imagine Dragons

BAND I THINK IS OVERRATED: Grateful Dead

BAND I THINK IS UNDER-APPRECIATED: Talking Heads

BAND I LOVE: Red Hot Chili Peppers

BAND THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH MUSIC: Beatles

GUILTY PLEASURE: Dua Lipa

FAVORITE BAND TO SEE LIVE: Muse

Shit, I was behind on the stream and didn’t see the posted list yet so I transcribed it. Was kind of my bit until we got to C-listers like Julie and Blake. Made a one-time exception here because you’re a bad ass. Thanks, Shoopy!

33 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Shit, I was behind on the stream and didn’t see the posted list yet so I transcribed it. Was kind of my bit until we got to C-listers like Julie and Blake. Made a one-time exception here because you’re a bad ass. Thanks, Shoopy!

Love ya!

Dad life segment - Bob says smoke detectors suck, or fire alarms as he called them. They're garbage and apparently only work when they're annoying and not when you need them.

I get that it was annoying to have them go off during the freeze last week but I'm guessing quite a few people wouldn't be alive without them.

Edited by LonghornSean

17 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Dad life segment - Bob says smoke detectors suck, or fire alarms as he called them. They're garbage and apparently only work when they're annoying and not when you need them.

I get that it was annoying to have them go off during the freeze last week but I'm guessing quite a few people wouldn't be alive without them.

Bob has a big sports brain. He seems very pedestrian otherwise.