If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Dad life segment - Bob says smoke detectors suck, or fire alarms as he called them. They're garbage and apparently only work when they're annoying and not when you need them.

I get that it was annoying to have them go off during the freeze last week but I'm guessing quite a few people wouldn't be alive without them.

I rather enjoyed that segment as it mirrored my life to a T last week...and his point wasn't they suck and are worthless  and we shouldn't have them.  Tt was can we advance the tech with them some so that those situations are easier to deal with.   I'm not a big Bob defender but that segment was some pure Seinfeld type humor about something rather mundane becoming a big deal.  

55 minutes ago, RPM said:

Norm, Donnie and Julie have never seen Slap Shot?

That's embarrassing.

Suzanne sucks pussy!

I thought the same thing. Can't wait to hear the segment tomorrow after they've watched it for the 1st time.

Equally embarrassing is that all these "golfers" on this show barely know who the fuck Ben Hogan was. Someone literally just referred to him as some famous golfer when talking about comparing their injuries.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Longhornstampede said:

Equally embarrassing is that all these "golfers" on this show barely know who the fuck Ben Hogan was. Someone literally just referred to him as some famous golfer when talking about comparing their injuries.

This. I was getting angry listening to The Musers cold reading his Wikipedia bio. If nothing f'n else reference the Glenn Ford biopic. Colonial? The man was a freaking LEGEND.

The Rock>Armageddon>Con Air with The Rock leading by a mile.

The Fail has returned

January Ratings

renderTimingPixel.png

It’s that time again. Here’s for the month called “January”, covering a time frame of: Jan 7th - Feb 3rd.

This is the first new ratings month of the year and picks up after the holiday month that generally no one cares about. (although we killed it in mornings during dry-dock/*pats self on back*)

We’ve been doing this long enough now - you know the drill. (spoiler alert: The Ticket started of the new year very well, thank you very much P1's)

M25-54 / 6a-7p / July -> Aug->Sept->Oct->Nov->Dec->Jan

• Ticket: 5.2/#5 -> 5.7 #5 -> 5.5 #5 -> 9.2 #1 -> 6.9 #2 -> 8.1 #2 -> 7.6 #1

• Fan: 4.3#7 -> 4.5 #8 -> 4.7 #8 -> 5.3 #6 -> 6.4 #3 -> 5.5 #5 -> 3.8 #9

M25-54 (January)

• 6-10a: Ticket 7.8 #2 / Fan 3.5 #9

• 10a-Noon: Ticket 6.2 #4 / Fan 3.9 #9

• Noon-3p: Ticket 6.4 #3 / Fan 5.1 #5

• 3-7p: Ticket 8.7 #1 / Fan 3.3 #13

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

I have not seen Con Air, The Rock, or Armageddon. 

i haven't seen any of those, either.  those three came out in 96, 97, and 98.  that was law school, aka my movie dark period.  i hardly saw any movies then.  never went back and watched them.  doesn't sound like i'm missing much.

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

The Rock>Armageddon>Con Air with The Rock leading by a mile.

The Fail has returned

January Ratings

renderTimingPixel.png

It’s that time again. Here’s for the month called “January”, covering a time frame of: Jan 7th - Feb 3rd.

This is the first new ratings month of the year and picks up after the holiday month that generally no one cares about. (although we killed it in mornings during dry-dock/*pats self on back*)

We’ve been doing this long enough now - you know the drill. (spoiler alert: The Ticket started of the new year very well, thank you very much P1's)

M25-54 / 6a-7p / July -> Aug->Sept->Oct->Nov->Dec->Jan

• Ticket: 5.2/#5 -> 5.7 #5 -> 5.5 #5 -> 9.2 #1 -> 6.9 #2 -> 8.1 #2 -> 7.6 #1

• Fan: 4.3#7 -> 4.5 #8 -> 4.7 #8 -> 5.3 #6 -> 6.4 #3 -> 5.5 #5 -> 3.8 #9

M25-54 (January)

• 6-10a: Ticket 7.8 #2 / Fan 3.5 #9

• 10a-Noon: Ticket 6.2 #4 / Fan 3.9 #9

• Noon-3p: Ticket 6.4 #3 / Fan 5.1 #5

• 3-7p: Ticket 8.7 #1 / Fan 3.3 #13

Shocked hardline is that far above the other shows. 

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

How have these knuckleheads never seen Slap Shot? It might be my favorite sports movie of all time.

Definitely weird. I love that movie. First time I saw it was on a bus trip with the Dallas Freeze up to Wichita to play the Thunder. I was young as hell and might have been my first time seeing nudity in a movie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Definitely weird. I love that movie. First time I saw it was on a bus trip with the Dallas Freeze up to Wichita to play the Thunder. I was young as hell and might have been my first time seeing nudity in a movie. 

you’re a hockey player?  I didn’t know there were chicano hockey players. 

20 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

So Simple-like to think that Happy Gilmore was a great film.

Death, taxes and everything that Adam Sandler is in sucks.  Three givens in life. 

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Nothing wrong with Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison.  It started going downhill pretty fast after that though.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Nothing wrong with Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison.  It started going downhill pretty fast after that though.

I love those two. But I was also an Adam Sandler fan from Day 1 on SNL and I was in college when those came out. I could see how somebody today watching for the first time would think they're not that good.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I love those two. But I was also an Adam Sandler fan from Day 1 on SNL and I was in college when those came out. I could see how somebody today watching for the first time would think they're not that good.

Yeah it's definitely not sophisticated humor, but if you are on surly posting on a ticket thread you can't claim to be sophisticated.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

damn.  didn't realize it was Donny and Sirois today.  i rewound.  they had a fun segment with Junes and Jake joining in for a Top Shots pack release.

anybody else jumped into the Top Shots game?

Ever since I lost my retirement in beanie babies, I've never been able to wrap my brain around something easily produced being valuable simply because of rarity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1