If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

56 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Norm is not doing well.  he already has bladder cancer, and then he got an infection late last week.  so he missed last Thursday and Friday, and he's gonna be out all this week.

Boom in Da House all week.

I'm listening on the Sports Day app and am nearly an hour behind. Mike/Donny were just talking to Big Strong Jer about him having to put down his elderly lab this weekend. I was only half paying attention and thought they were talking about Norm instead. Oops. 

11 hours ago, mdmost said:

Oh darn.

Sweet lord help us. Randy Rodgers on Bands of Your Life tomorrow. We may not live through it. 

I'm pissed the unticket doesn't package gordos segments together anymore. It's almost the only thing worth listening to in the morning.   I would imagine the little ticket made them stop.

Jr seems completely checked out lately like he's pissed about something. 

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Maybe he's pissed he hasn't scored a better supply of NBA Top Shots. I swear to Christ, I don't want to hear anymore about virtual video trading cards. I don't understand their world and they're not a part of mine. 

gay, gay, gay, gay...

• Fuck You 1

23 hours ago, mdmost said:

Oh darn.

Sweet lord help us. Randy Rodgers on Bands of Your Life tomorrow. We may not live through it. 

I dont know who randy Rogers is other than knowing George would leave his wife for him, but he seems like he isn't that great. 

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

how about I roll in around 7:30 or whenever primetime starts and just open my mic and start winning. 

Dylan was great, but Junior and George need to be 'ok boomer'd' after trying to discuss the whole Jane Slater Twitter intern blow up yesterday. 

59 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Junior just can't figure out for the life of him why celebrity endorsements don't work on his 50-something ass the same way they do on a kid.  And then George says they still work on him because of his "simple brain" he guesses.  Fucking perfect.

When george called himself simple.... Holy shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I've never listened to Randy Rodgers on the Ticket before, and I started tuning out of Band of Your Life, but I happened to be listening this morning.  How can the lead singer of a semi popular band be so devoid of personality?  What a beating.  Most overrated band is TLC?  Also, he dropped a "fuck" that didn't get dumped.

Actually I didn’t have too much of a problem with what they said apart from stating as fact that the donors from the emails are all $1 million a year donors and that whoever allegedly threatened Caden Stearns are ALL BMDs as well.

And I’ll give Corby credit, he described the Sam/OU game photo firestorm accurately in that it was more circumstantial than the mass protest it was portrayed as in media and social media, which inflamed the issue much more than it had been prior.

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

tweet that at him please

You tweet it at him.

Listen, some of those emails were shitty, but everyone has skeletons in their closet and I guarantee if the students at OU wanted to get rid of boomer sooner you would have the exact same idiots emailing the same shit to whatever GED recipient is the president of ou. 

2 hours ago, pops said:

No fear. My only social media account is my business Twitter account and I'm not bringing that shit into there. 

I don’t have twitter. but you should sacrifice your business reputation to take a jab at corby. what’s more important?

• Fuck You 1

55 minutes ago, RPM said:

Norm's days are numbered, but he's going to hang in there as long as he can. This latest outage is probably due to the cyst they found on his bladder.

I hope Norm comes out of this healthy and lives another 20 years.  But I also hope Mary tells him he needs to call it quits at the Ticket.

I've listened to more of 10 to noon this week than I have in the last year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Not to beat a dead horse but the new hardline just isn’t a good show. 

Yep.  It's horribad.  Bob and Corby are awkward as fuck w/ each other and have no chemistry.   Add that to Corby's complete ignorance about pretty much anything he talks about and his OU douchebaggery...unlistenable. 

and Danny...where to begin w/ his shittiness.  I have zero idea why that fuck ever made the cut to go on air.  He's gotta have dirt on someone. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1