If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

damn.  forgot that Sirois filled in on the morning show.

Donny and Gen X Davey are doing 10 to noon.

Norm just popped on and said Texas fans/boosters should be fed up by the Shaka Smart regime at Texas. I really thought he was going to go down the "Shaka just won the conference tournament championship, Texas fans have outsized expectations" road. But he didn't.

Vote

Posted by
u/peet2

yup
1 hour ago

February Ratings coming in Hot

renderTimingPixel.png

The February ratings month are here, and the Ticket is on one of its strongest runs. Monday-Sunday/6am-mid, the station has been #1 for three months in a row.

This covers from Feb 4 thru March 3, and included the Virtual Ticketstock, Super Bowl coverage, and most importantly the week of the Great Arctic Storm of ’21. The gap between the Ticket and the Fan widens and the good P1’s continue to engage with and listen to “America’s Favorite Radio Station”. Thanks, y’all.

M25-54 / 6a-7p / July ->Aug->Sept->Oct->Nov->Dec->Jan->Feb

• Ticket: 5.2/#5 -> 5.7/#5 -> 5.5/#5 -> 9.2/#1 -> 6.9/#2 -> 8.1/#2 -> 7.6/#1 -> 9.2/#1

• Fan: 4.3/#7 -> 4.5/#8 -> 4.7/#8 -> 5.3/#6 -> 6.4/#3 -> 5.5/#5 -> 3.8/#9 -> 3.7/#8

M25-54 (February)

• 6-10a: Ticket 9.8 #1 / Fan 3.8 #8

• 10a-Noon: Ticket 7.8 #2 / Fan 4.1 #8

• Noon-3p: Ticket 8.7 #1 / Fan 4.8 #6

• 3-7p: Ticket 8.6 #1 / Fan 2.4 #16

Edited by mdmost

2 hours ago, futureman said:

was it sam hale or sam madison that didn’t know who bob lilly was

I think that was Madison. I ran across a very cringe-worthy "column" written by Hale and I've held it against him ever since. It was horrible. Or I might have them flip-flopped. I'm not really a fan of either.

There are worse morning replacement shows than Sirois-Seabass-Welpton and Seabass is easily the weakest link from an entertainment standpoint. Sean does an adequate job of keeping the train on the rails, though. Don't ever say I've said nothing nice about Seabass. We could also do worse than Gen X/Donny Do from 10-12.

17 hours ago, mdmost said:
Vote

Posted by
u/peet2

yup
1 hour ago

February Ratings coming in Hot

renderTimingPixel.png

The February ratings month are here, and the Ticket is on one of its strongest runs. Monday-Sunday/6am-mid, the station has been #1 for three months in a row.

This covers from Feb 4 thru March 3, and included the Virtual Ticketstock, Super Bowl coverage, and most importantly the week of the Great Arctic Storm of ’21. The gap between the Ticket and the Fan widens and the good P1’s continue to engage with and listen to “America’s Favorite Radio Station”. Thanks, y’all.

M25-54 / 6a-7p / July ->Aug->Sept->Oct->Nov->Dec->Jan->Feb

• Ticket: 5.2/#5 -> 5.7/#5 -> 5.5/#5 -> 9.2/#1 -> 6.9/#2 -> 8.1/#2 -> 7.6/#1 -> 9.2/#1

• Fan: 4.3/#7 -> 4.5/#8 -> 4.7/#8 -> 5.3/#6 -> 6.4/#3 -> 5.5/#5 -> 3.8/#9 -> 3.7/#8

M25-54 (February)

• 6-10a: Ticket 9.8 #1 / Fan 3.8 #8

• 10a-Noon: Ticket 7.8 #2 / Fan 4.1 #8

• Noon-3p: Ticket 8.7 #1 / Fan 4.8 #6

• 3-7p: Ticket 8.6 #1 / Fan 2.4 #16

I know it's only by a hair,  but has the hardline ever come in 3rd before out of the main 3 shows? 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Welpton is a good.  he prepares.  he works.  he brings something when called into duty.

Q-Car is also a good.  he's talking to Dan and Jake again.

I said a few posts upthread -- as a fill-in show, Sirois and Welpton make a good team. They made a show with SeaBass listenable.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

There was a P1 as a high school kid that befriended many on air guys attending remotes has grown up, gotten married and has had kids. His wife was kicked out of church for not wearing a mask. She has a pregnancy-induced medical condition that requires her to remove her mask. She was harassed by uniformed police officers in a situation that escalated quickly and without cause. It’s on video. It’s the subject of some magazine article. 

Corby, Bob and producers thought the guy called in to discuss it. It was SJOG, just hanging around and calling numbers he’s remembered in the past just to fuck with producers and hosts to get on the air. 

need to hear that

Geezus christ bob... nobody in 91 really knew if UNLV was any good?  They were defending national champs and beat Duke by 30 the year before in the title game. And returned 4 starters, 3 of whom went in the top 12 of the 91 draft. Fuck me sideways.