If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, pops said:

Geezus christ bob... nobody in 91 really knew if UNLV was any good?  They were defending national champs and beat Duke by 30 the year before in the title game. And returned 4 starters, 3 of whom went in the top 12 of the 91 draft. Fuck me sideways. 

copy and paste that to him in a tweet please

Geezus christ bob... nobody in 91 really knew if UNLV was any good?  They were defending national champs and beat Duke by 30 the year before in the title game. And returned 4 starters, 3 of whom went in the top 12 of the 91 draft. Fuck me sideways. 

Lol heard that... I was like everyone knew that UNLV team, Jesus they were the anti-Duke team for all of us to root for

5 hours ago, pops said:

I've come to realize this is a bit with Bob and Corby. Make some blatantly oblivious ignorant statement as if they were serious. It's the only way they can keep their shitty segments moving forward and fabricate "discussion"

4 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

I've come to realize this is a bit with Bob and Corby. Make some blatantly oblivious ignorant statement as if they were serious. It's the only way they can keep their shitty segments moving forward and fabricate "discussion"

corby’s ignorance is no bit. bob’s? perhaps. but he still sucks shit through a straw. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol heard that... I was like everyone knew that UNLV team, Jesus they were the anti-Duke team for all of us to root for

Yeah, that was bad. Duke wasn’t even Duke yet. They were the perennial bridesmaid/Final Four team, never the bride at that point — until they beat UNLV and then Kansas in the title game.

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

Corby embraces not knowing anything. He's a yuckmonkey in sheep's clothing. Bob?  Not so much. He thinks he has the biggest sports brain at the ticket and outside of random NFL stats he doesn't know shit.  

56 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, that was bad. Duke wasn’t even Duke yet. They were the perennial bridesmaid/Final Four team, never the bride at that point — until they beat UNLV and then Kansas in the title game.

Exactly. Duke had Hurley, leitner and hill. They were fucking Duke in 91 and that was the launching pad.  

There’s decent talent with both Jake and sirois, Donny has grown on me now that he’s carrying more load. The olds* are losing their fastball I agree. But the non norm norm show through hangzone is pretty solid core.

*olds in this case meaning the extreme long time ‘tier 1s’ not necessarily absolute age.

2 hours ago, danhorn111 said:

Would've been a harsh bit for the new guy - but they should've just laid out on him after he was done.  He was terribad, lyrics weren't even decently written.

100% but at least Sirois roasted him begging to go next. 

• Like 1

10 am to 3:00 pm is solid right now.  Saad is a solid producer.  keeps his mic off unless he has something relevant (which he often does).  Julie and Jer are great with Donny and Sirois.

The Hang Zone sounds like they've been together for 10 years.

damn, that Gribble song was harsh.  i'd never heard that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol 52 and a new born...

Jesus I got snipped masters weekend after my son had made it like 3 months alive and I was 33. I fucking way I wanted another after 2 healthy kids

Got mine about 18 months after my second kid was born. He’s now 13. I got remarried in 2017 and my wife is seven years younger. I started doing the math when we were talking about whether we wanted a kid together or not and she really liked the idea of the youngest because gone to college when she’s 45. I’ll be a year older than Danny is now when he’ll be off to college. No way would I want a newborn then. Holy shit.
  • Like 1

I’ve shared it a couple times here but my FIL re married at 54 to a 31 year old who is a month younger than me. They had a kid when he was 58. My kids are 6 years older, 3 years older, and my son and the uncle will be in the same school class.