If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

56 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Tigers wreck. Speeding. The black box. Legal shit. Common sense shit

It was bad - they couldn't get it through their head that this was a one person SINGLE VEHICLE accident with no witnesses.  But it was nowhere near as bad as Simple opining that a team with no NFL experience would win the freaking Super Bowl. Idiot.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:31 PM, Longhornstampede said:

Dan is fucking next level awesome. That phone call with the Waco EDC lady had me damn near spitting my drink out!

You could tell his swing is rusty. Forgot about Art Briles? Needs to hit the batting cage.

I'm convinced now that Jake was drunk on air after his recoil from a Dan joke about Tallboy Friday. He got Cat spanked.

I read L4G's joke on Reddit. He also suffers from Cat scratch fever. They scrubbed it from the Hang Zone recording of WTDS.

A Cumulus station.

Jake is going to be on the Ticket draft coverage from the first pick to the last pick.  not sure about Sturm.  but surely, they are going to start transitioning Norm away from wall to wall draft coverage.  i'm guessing Sturm takes it over, or splits duties with Jake.

i didn't know Sturm and Jake were doing a draft preview podcast.  need to listen to these when i'm on a run.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sportsradio-1310-and-96-7-fm-the-ticket/id1077571669

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

surely, they are going to start transitioning Norm away from wall to wall draft coverage.

He's not physically able to do it. I'm sure they'll have a couple live segments and lots of prerecorded Norm.

50 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Another bad take from Simple this AM: Smokey and the Bandit doesn’t hold up.

He thinks live laugh love signs aren't that bad. I'm starting to think some of it has to be a bit. He can't be this dumb and simple.