If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Explain what? I was told he was doing his usual fake basketball elitist shit talking on the Mavs this morning, so I checked Twitter to see if anyone was calling him out.  When I searched his account it wouldn't come up,  so I found a tweet he was tagged in, clicked on his handle, and I was blocked. 

I've never replied to a single tweet of his or tagged him on any tweet of mine.  Zero engagement ever. 

On 4/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, futureman said:

why is cumulus ramming these fucking ESPN spares down our throats?  fucking bullshit.  the p1s want dan and sirois when jake is out. or dan and davey. or even dan and donny. not matt fucking mcclearin.  stupid stupid stupid. 

On 4/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, RPM said:

Pretty sure mcclearin has Ticket roots. Agree he's not the best to be paired with Dan, but he's not horrible. He's a Bob/Jake amalgum.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, futureman said:

he is horrible! don’t get in the way of my anger. 

On 4/22/2021 at 11:49 PM, pops said:

Same. I dont mind it. Better than Bob and corby

I found the difference between Jake and McClearin to be negligible at best. Hell, there was even one time ( think it was around Wednesday) where I tuned in and didn't remember Jake even was out because I couldn't really tell the difference for a couple minutes. Proving once again how spare/fair Jake is. Okay, maybe spare/fair is a little harsh, but he's completely replaceable. And also shows how much Dan brings to the table.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

McClearin is awful. Terrible terrible terrible. Jake, who is really good, doesn’t belong in the same sentence as the alien believing doucher. This is a terrible take. 

They're interchangeable. And apparently the ticket and Dan agree with me. And the fact that you don't, probably means we're correct.

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

No, he doesn't. Did Jake make fun of your favorite Highland Park restaurant so something similar? Your hatred for him is quite ridiculous and makes no sense. 

You've told that joke before and it was equally as dumb then. Sorry you're poor.

And I don't even come close to hating Jake. I'd have to give much more of a shit about him to hate him.

46 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ha. Yeah, you have to give more of a shit than constantly posting about him. Sorry, you're such a bitch about a Ticket mid-day host, Mr. White Glove Service. 

This thread is comprised almost entirely of guys bitching about various hosts, yet you feel the need to post repeatedly about me not thinking Jake is all that great. Seems you’re the one who’s the bitch with the obsession. Be it for me, or for your boy Jake, or maybe both.  Either way...noted.

50 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

This thread is comprised almost entirely of guys bitching about various hosts, yet you feel the need to post repeatedly about me not thinking Jake is all that great. Seems you’re the one who’s the bitch with the obsession. Be it for me, or for your boy Jake, or maybe both.  Either way...noted.

Just a few posts up I also busted C-Man's balls about Sean Bass. He handles it a lot better than you and so yeah, it's easier to push your buttons, so I push. 

I love you. 

Just a few posts up I also busted C-Man's balls about Sean Bass. He handles it a lot better than you and so yeah, it's easier to push your buttons, so I push. 
I love you. 

What’s funny is knowing both of you off the board, I’m fairly convinced y’all would get along swimmingly in the real world. (Maybe.)

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

There’s not. But I won’t be seen dead with someone who compares McClearin somewhat favorably with Jake. 

Cool. Guessing it won't be the last time 2 people have differing opinions on here. But, hey...we can both be not seen dead at park house together because I won't be joining there either.