If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I thought that was interesting when Bob and Corby were talking about what they let their kids watch. Our kids are all little now, but I'd have a bunch bigger issue with violent stuff than some tits. 

I’m singing in the shower the Ticket ticker song Danny wrote. It’s in my motherfuckin’ head. My teenage daughter looked at me through fogged shower doors like I was the biggest idiot on the planet. 

I’m pretty new to parenthood, but this sounds off.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sirois bros have a bet on the Byron winner where shell has the field vs cash’s hand picked 10, 500 push-ups in a week is the payoff. Seems kinda weak payoff compared to some of the stupid shit the station has done.

46 minutes ago, futureman said:

on WIP this morning monty made a comment in passing that I am positive we will hear for years. can’t remember it exactly but it was close to “I wanna die during sex by asphyxiation from an octopus.”

snz9u.jpg

On 5/8/2021 at 5:43 PM, bluto said:

Sirois bros have a bet on the Byron winner where shell has the field vs cash’s hand picked 10, 500 push-ups in a week is the payoff. Seems kinda weak payoff compared to some of the stupid shit the station has done.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, futureman said:

‘Chael 

The Nelson

Edited by nolongerU2horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

The whole Blake thing was funny when he was the traveling engineer and they let him mix in with stuff that gordo wrote for him. That’s over. He’s horrible. I gave up on the hardline when Bob joined because he was just an extra voice I didn’t like. I love dan and jake...I listen less because of Blake. He sounds like a nice guy, I’d rather have TC, and I can’t stand TC.

8 hours ago, futureman said:

while I would normally agree about the stars coverage, what is it costing us? an hour of corby, bob, and danny. so who gives a shit?

It normally causes me to instantly tune out at the start of my Ticket day. I work overnights and listen to the Ticket podcasts to keep current. I catch the last 1 or 2 Top Ten segments on the drive in unless the Stars are playing. Then I listen to the Top Ten podcast and The Hand Zone. Stars coverage is a hard bail.

Edited by RPM
f'n phone keyboard

W is fucking awesome. Thanks buddy. 
Not to get too political, but I love his train of thought on immigration, and I love his commentary on Trump. You can tell he despises him. 

We finally agree on something. The bush family is awesome. I played golf with HW at a Secret Service golf tourney I was flown in for in Houston. And tennis with him at Chuck Norris’ Kick Drugs out of America tourney in the 90’s which was ironic since I’m sure I had traces of X in my system.

All of them are the nicest people. HW was a certifiable badass. And I’m so glad Bush Jr hates trump as much I as I do.

Me on far left, HW in center with his right hand man SS agent next to him. Gray haired dude was married to daughter of the owner and founder of Michael’s Stores and picked me up at love field and flew me down in their G5.

aec103344067d69b4be3a459a67a8451.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Thank God this travesty of a hockey season is over. Ticket needs to distance from the Stars. 

7 hours ago, CBT said:

George W sounds like he is doing fake George W.

7 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

W is fucking awesome. Thanks buddy. 

Not to get too political, but I love his train of thought on immigration, and I love his commentary on Trump. You can tell he despises him. 

Plenty of room on my Ticket for "P1 W reporting for duty" and the Dallas Stars. Hockey is fucking awesome. W is too.

• Hook 'Em 1