If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

For all the smartass running jokery on KG/rangers/baseball by d&j I was kinda hoping he’d give em shit…. But he sounded like the nicest, most grounded guy to ever play in Arlington/come on the show. Just a good guy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NateHitch said:
5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:
Gen X Davey just said that he, Sirois, and Sean Bass will fill in for the Musers from July 6-9. That’ll be good. 

Not bad but Davey, Sirois and Corby pulling double duty would be fun as hell. I like Sean but he'll be bringing up the rear

It 2ill still be an improvement

I don't get the people that bag on this show or that show, if you don't like them then you don't like them and it's all good. But I bet you still listen. And you contribute to posts about them. I don't contribute to or post about baseball cause I don't like it or watch it. I can't imagine going to a thread about baseball just to let them know I don't approve

I don't get the people that bag on this show or that show, if you don't like them then you don't like them and it's all good. But I bet you still listen. And you contribute to posts about them. I don't contribute to or post about baseball cause I don't like it or watch it. I can't imagine going to a thread about baseball just to let them know I don't approve

Sounds like a Hint from Heloise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Corby?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry. A few beers in, didn't mean to rant. That said fuck all you motherfuckers that bring your negative bullshit opinions to this thread. We all know you listen and then come spew your shit all over the walls and ceiling of this thread. Sorry, didn't mean to rant

35 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Sorry. A few beers in, didn't mean to rant. That said fuck all you motherfuckers that bring your negative bullshit opinions to this thread. We all know you listen and then come spew your shit all over the walls and ceiling of this thread. Sorry, didn't mean to rant

After only a few beers? I think you need to change your manpon. It's making you ragey

Edited by Longhornstampede

39 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

corby sucks ass. bob too. fuck them and fuck you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/19/2021 at 8:03 PM, NateHitch said:

Junior's bitch ass needs to be bagged on every fucking day. 

On 6/19/2021 at 6:03 PM, NateHitch said:

Yeah... no one on this site bitches about things they like. 

17 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Jake is rocketing up my list of favorite hosts.

I don't know about rocketing up my list of favorites, but I admit he is getting better.

Donovan did that too.  Used to be I couldn't stand him.  He's gotten better over the years and is now at least in my upper half of favorite hosts.

Some have gone the other way (Corby, Sturm and Norm to name a few).

Maybe my tastes have just changed.  Maybe some of the hosts have improved/regressed.  Maybe both.  Maybe go fuck myself?

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sturm is gonna get even worse now that his daughter is going to aggy.  3 to 7 in the fall will be Cowboys, Sooners, and aggy.

Yeah but think about how good it will be when the inevitable aggy crash happens. 

• Hook 'Em 2