If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Oh yeah.  This thread is definitely at its best when y'all are having your little nancy boy ratings slapfights. 

People crying about someone as harmless as Bob Sturm and I'm the nancy boy.  That's funny.  And when was the last time I brought up ratings?  2019?

Sorry if I struck a nerve.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Bob Sturm is so fucking terrible I’m done listening to the Hard Line until he’s replaced. He needs to be fired. 

bob has really shocked me the way he’s seized the throne of shittiest ticket personality. always thought it’d be corby or maybe junes. nope, sturm. 

13 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Bob Sturm is so fucking terrible I’m done listening to the Hard Line until he’s replaced. He needs to be fired. 

Yep. It's usually still been background noise since about Feb or March of last year, but I turn it off now after wttds. I'll check back in once klatt is on in the fall.  Bob just doesn't fit at all.  

The one good thing to come out of it is that Dan and Jake might have the best show on the ticket,  now. 

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah. Sea Cow is probably my favorite. Could he take over Bob’s spot without it being too wild ass with Corby and Danny?

I think corby would big time him too much. He already big times Bob and their chemistry is terrible. 

I think back to the time Danny made a quip about corby going to 10-noon and corby told Danny it would be him way before he was ever relegated to that. That's corbys mentality. He's drive time and the face of the ticket. He was much more tolerable when the godfather was there to keep him in check. 

Hardline is just a shit show now and shouldn't even be called that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mdmost said:

Sirois really is the best. Cat has got to pull his head out of his ass and promote Sirois before he leaves the station for something else. 

I've been a Sirois fan since he started showing up. He's awesome. The trouble is -- where would he go? He's not a fit at The FAN and ESPN is no more.

I haven't listened hardly at all this week since flipping it on Monday morning and discovering the Musers were out for the week. I like Donny/Sirois quite a bit and Dan/Jake is a really good show. But no Gordon/Gentle Musers in the AM does not get things off on the right foot for me. Plus, we had Euro Cup knockout rounds starting at 11 AM each day. Haven't needed The Ticket.

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sirois would pair well with most anyone. I would not hate a Mc Chael (Mc Claren/Sirois) show. But the prudent answer is promote The Sean Michaels Show and blend in Donnie.

prudent?  it’s prudent to promote sean bass to tier one host?

get out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sirois would pair well with most anyone. I would not hate a Mc Chael (Mc Claren/Sirois) show. But the prudent answer is promote The Sean Michaels Show and blend in Donnie.

Blow this shit right out your ass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RPM said:

I told you to speak your mind RPM, but Jesus....

94c3cbd2-b261-4df3-82f4-0792f63ad17b_scr

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1