If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

18 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

This is a terrible take, and you should feel really stupid. 

He’s a T-shirt OU fan, Switzer dick sucker. He has no good takes. He doesn’t know shit about sports entertainment or anything else. He rode Rhyner’s  coattails forever, and if they hadn’t paired him with Sturm he would be off the radio by now. And Sturm sucks now that his kid is aggy but he carries that show. 

Edited by Sawbonz

12 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I know all of Corby’s flaws. Like it or not, he’s a popular host and highly valued by the station. He is infinitely more valuable than Bob in decision-makers’ eyes. 

Also, Bob is fucking terrible and “carries” that show through forced, awkward chemistry. Bob is a terrible co-host and needs to go. 

His popularity is a testament to the shittastic options DFW offers during that time slot. Get rid of Bob and that show doesn’t last a year

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

By replacing Bob with Sirois?  You’re crazy. It’s a much better show. The Hard Line as currently constituted does not work, and it’s Bob. 

We will see. I don’t see them moving Bob so it’s probably moot. I rarely listen at this point 

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

We will see. I don’t see them moving Bob so it’s probably moot. I rarely listen at this point 

I actually like someone’s suggestion a few pages back that Bob takes 10-12 by himself after Norm dies on the air. he can talk all the sports he wants uninterrupted. sirois and corby could work 330-7. but then where do you put donny?

27 minutes ago, bluto said:

Also not mentioned on here was sirois stop down of corby during shaq relationship storytime when he casually offered up “so did you see it?”

Sirois is top 3 on the ticket. He deserves tier 1 more than anyone else there. 

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

Bob Sturm just got to witness in person his home team Milwaukee Bucks win their first title in 50 years. Pretty cool.

Yay. Hopefully we can get 10,000 words on it that could easily be said in 100. And remember,  he didn't take his kid because he didn't think he'd like it. 

7 hours ago, pops said:

Yay. Hopefully we can get 10,000 words on it that could easily be said in 100. And remember,  he didn't take his kid because he didn't think he'd like it. 

so he should have shelled out $10,000 for his wife and 3 kids to go even if they have little to no interest in the game?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

On this WHOLE website?  Yea I’m going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. 

True. You do have your weird obsession with talking about Tubgirl and asking everyone else to watch it because "it will change your life". 

54 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Pretty sad state of affairs when Julie Dobbs gets more of a sendoff than the OGW did (yes, I know he did the Irish Goodbye). But this is almost cringey.

you been bird doggin' that

Sigh. That segment showed how great Sirois is. 
Guess I missed whatever Danny said. What was it?

I don’t remember now. I like Danny but not when he tries to talk anything other than Cowboys or Rangers and a lot of times not even then.