If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

28 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Fake Jerry talking to Real Jerry was radio gold.

that was amazing. 

and craig deciding to have a baby basically because he heard someone else say "maybe you should think about other people" is the most on-brand thing junior has ever said.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pops said:

Gordo is so far above anyone else at the ticket it even isn't close. And if that doesn't prove it i don't know what to tell you. 

did you hear the full interview?  dan knocked that (and the nico harrison interview) out of the park.  gordo is good at his 3-4 characters and his skewed view on the news, but dan is carrying the station these days.  Sirois close 2nd.  thats just my opinion though <cocky sniff>

Just now, futureman said:

the only thing I don’t like with Dan is when he begs his guests to do their “wacky radio liner.” it just seems so desperate and pathetic sometimes and I fucking hate it.

yeah there are some things that need to be retired.  fake tiger, the liner (unless its sirois), trifecta, pig pen, musical musers, etc.

yeah there are some things that need to be retired.  fake tiger, the liner (unless its sirois), trifecta, pig pen, musical musers, etc.

I still love Fake Tiger. Are they still doing trifectas — I barely listen to The Hardline anymore. It’s almost time to bring back the “Biggest Show Coming to Town” which I hope they do.

the only thing I don’t like with Dan is when he begs his guests to do their “wacky radio liner.” it just seems so desperate and pathetic sometimes and I fucking hate it.

They’re cringey (hey@mdmost) asks but I think they’re used well through promos/opens and what-not.

I like everything up to The Hardline, then it's a hard off. The worst thing on the Ticket isn't the Hardline or Norm, it's Fox Sports Radio overnight. Ben Maller and Arnie Spanier make me want to slash my wrists. Remember kids... It's down the road, not across the street.

4 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

did you hear the full interview?  dan knocked that (and the nico harrison interview) out of the park.  gordo is good at his 3-4 characters and his skewed view on the news, but dan is carrying the station these days.  Sirois close 2nd.  thats just my opinion though <cocky sniff>

Yeah,  I did later on the top 10. And you're right,  Dan is fantastic. I still love gordo when he's engaged and I think he's the best writer on the station but Dan is the best interviewer. And my love for sirois is well documented. 

52 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Bob is so aggy. 

Face it. They were left out of the loop. So was Missouri. Cry about it.

Just rolled it back. Did Sturm just say it was Texas who made it so the Big 12 conference payouts weren't entirely equal? Wasn't that aggy's thing? Didn't they basically demand that?

Just now, C-Man said:

Just rolled it back. Did Sturm just say it was Texas who made it so the Big 12 conference payouts weren't entirely equal? Wasn't that aggy's thing? Didn't they basically demand that?

I barely paid attention after the first half dozen things they got wrong.

Bob's gotta-be-rightis won't let him review the tape. 

For a guy who is supposed to be "smart" Bob continued insistence to pretend he knows anything about college football outside of how it affects the NFL draft is grating as fuck. Sure Bob, Mississippi St's 10 draft picks on their 85 man roster puts them in an entirely different stratosphere compared to Iowa St's 5 draft picks on their roster.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Yea that was fucking horrible. Mississippi St is some badass no one knew about I guess. Fuck him

Come on guys. Bob’s a new aggie and he is fitting right in. I did a double take when he said Mississippi State is above Iowa State in talent this year. It was funny to hear Corby slap him back and tell him this years Iowa State team would slaughter Dak’s best Miss St team.
Oh Bob, just don’t ever pretend like you know college sports

Watching some of y'all pick nits on Bob and pretend that turning on him isn't about politics is funny.  I mean, that's as good a reason as any if you disagree with him on shit I suppose, but you've done an amazing job of shifting the blame to everything else he does.  He's no different now than he was five years ago.  Slightly more ego, but still pretty much the same dude. 

Just tell him to shut up and talk sports. 

You're kind of a sports know-it-all too so I get it. 

Maybe I should go full Beeper and say what annoys me dammit. Nah, I won't.  But i almost @'d George over his smug Romo bullshit again on the Hardline today.

I'll say it again. The dude roasts Romo for taking a spot from a spare at a bullshit PGA event, but will gladly take the last slot at a country music festival.  Fuck him.  And I've played golf with him.  He sucks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Maybe I should go full Beeper and say what annoys me dammit. Nah, I won't.  But i almost @'d George over his smug Romo bullshit again on the Hardline today.
I'll say it again. The dude roasts Romo for taking a spot from a spare at a bullshit PGA event, but will gladly take the last slot at a country music festival.  Fuck him.  And I've played golf with him.  He sucks.

I have zero problem with his politics. He has pretty good knowledge when it comes to the draft but admittedly doesn’t watch a lot of college football. It would be like me expecting Joel Klatt(Joel Klatt Joel Klatt) to know everything about the NFL. Also fun to see people spar with Bob on Twitter.

9 hours ago, threesheets said:

Maybe they were yours, but I want to say Gordo has brought up emails or tweets on air making that same point.

• Like 1

So I thought my new car was already having issues the last couple of mornings and this morning I realized that it’s the stream.

There is a metal-ish chirping/squeal through the feed that in my car sounded like an engine issue…

I was getting nervous until I finally turned my stream on in my office and was hearing the sound again.

• Like 1

Watching some of y'all pick nits on Bob and pretend that turning on him isn't about politics is funny.  I mean, that's as good a reason as any if you disagree with him on shit I suppose, but you've done an amazing job of shifting the blame to everything else he does.  He's no different now than he was five years ago.  Slightly more ego, but still pretty much the same dude. 
Just tell him to shut up and talk sports. 

If Bob is the same now as he was 5 years ago (which I don’t disagree with), that just goes to show how talented Dan is.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, pops said:

Corby is an ass whip,  but him goading aggy Bob is pretty funny. Corby may be a t shirt ou fan, but at least he's been one his whole life and has never hidden his allegiance. 

Ah regardless of the fact that Bob only recently made it public, it was pretty obvious he leaned Aggy a long time ago.  He routinely made trips to Kyle field. He often talked about having Aggy friends, and even mentioned how in all his years in Dallas he never ran into Longhorns in the areas he's lived in. So while I thought there was a chance his daughter might choose UT given her apparent class rank it made way too much sense that the end result would be what it eventually became.  The thing that gets me is how uncritical he is of college sports propaganda. Be it SEC homerism, or in his view how unfair UT was to Aggy, it's as though he  reflexively exhibits skepticism against the prevailing orthodoxy in every aspect of his sports life except when it comes to college football. When it comes to CFB, unless it has to do with the draft, he turns into an absolute dumbass. 

• Like 1