If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Hang zone annoying with the ‘rangers are second in attendance’ when they had at least a month head start on almost every team allowing full capacity.

are they or are they not second in attendance?

are they? or are they not? I’ll wait. 

22 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Would I love to sit down and split a case of beer with Barry Switzer and listen to him tell stories.  You betcha

When the case was finished and it was time to leave would I love to drunkenly smash his face in.  You betcha.

sounds like you have violent tendencies and should speak to a licensed therapist. 

Would I love to sit down and split a case of beer with Barry Switzer and listen to him tell stories.  You betcha
When the case was finished and it was time to leave would I love to drunkenly smash his face in.  You betcha.

Dick Van Dyke: woah!
  • Haha 1

are they or are they not second in attendance?
are they? or are they not? I’ll wait. 

They are averaging a whopping 1k more than they did in 2019, and this years average is sure to crater down the stretch. Their #2 rank would be 17th in 2019. Bitch

You ain't from around these parts, are ya?

The guy is radio gold. I hated the coach and I hate OU. He coached the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win. Yes, most of us could have done that but still.

I won’t come around on Bob or Lincoln unless they do the same. Fuck those guys.

He didn't really say anything crazy just misguided.  He kept saying he understood the economics of it all, but he doesn't, because the economics are points 1, 2, 3 and 4 of realignment.  His stance is just that he doesn't like seeing on field competitive programs thrown to the wayside.  That point has merit, but it's just not the way the world works anymore.  He didn't rag on Texas or OU for screwing anybody like everyone else is doing, and even acknowledged that every other Big 12 program would have done the same thing if they could.

23 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s not wrong. The way the world works is totally fucked if it disallows Iowa St from competing at the biggest level. Or the defending hoops champ. Or a recent hoops finalist. Or a program that won a Rose Bowl and went undefeated in its best season, and should’ve made the football playoff in its second best season, but instead trounced an SEC school by 40. 

I agree.  It's a shame that competition is taking such a backseat.  Basketball and other sports will have a path even if they are in a lessor conference, but this is all about football and the networks don't care about the niches that smaller schools have carved out.

Bob freaking out about the qb from Southlake. Chill. Yeah it sucks for the kids he's grown up with but would he say the same thing to a female tennis player?   To kobe?  To lebron? Kid is essentially going pro and not taking the risk of getting hurt this year. God speed. 

On 7/31/2021 at 8:48 PM, XForce said:

The guy is radio gold. I hated the coach and I hate OU. He coached the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win. Yes, most of us could have done that but still.

I won’t come around on Bob or Lincoln unless they do the same. Fuck those guys.

Ask Larry Lacewell about him. Or the guys in Norman he would make get out of the barber chair in mid haircut when he walked in because he couldn’t wait 5 minutes. Or the OU cheerleader coach whom he (allegedly) gave herpes

Ask Larry Lacewell about him. Or the guys in Norman he would make get out of the barber chair in mid haircut when he walked in because he couldn’t wait 5 minutes. Or the OU cheerleader coach whom he (allegedly) gave herpes

I think Switzer loves “Lace” as he’s referred to him.
I googled Barry Switzer herpes and nothing came up.
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Listening to Klatt drag aggy never disappoints, and hearing Bob get his aggy panties in a bunch about it… lulz. Get used to disappointment, Bob. You willingly drank from the jar. 

Only better thing was Klatt dragging cobra

• Like 2