If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

29 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Hopefully this will be the end of the stupid Reagor Dykes/Tony Romo commercials...

http://www.lubbockonline.com/news/20180801/reagor-dykes-companies-file-for-bankruptcy-day-after-ford-motor-credit-files-complaint

Hopefully someone can let Tony Romo out of the torture chamber Bart Reagor kept him in between commercials. 

Did anyone hear Junior Miller discuss the wishbone?  Goddamn you’d think OU invented it. I really hate that candy ass. 

I was steaming after that. What an effing ahole. He didn’t even give credit for the several years Texas ran it before OU picked it up. These OU goobers are effing delusional dorks.

All he said was OU had better athletes to run it and Switzer won 3 nattys Running it. No mention whatsoever of the 2 titles that Horns won in ‘69 and ‘70.  

I seriously despise that guy and he’s singlehandedly driven me away from morning show. I pop in at 8:40 and that’s it. Because of the feminine cyclist with the anti-UT passive aggressive bull shit. 

Good gawd people. You are proving the statement/truism that the Musers have talked about repeatedly over the years: that CFB fans are some of the most thin skinned fans ever and selectively hear what they want whenever the Musers talk in any way about them.

They absolutely did credit Texas for its creation (other than noting a sidebar claim that a Texas high school coach may have technically been the first) and even talked about how crazy it was that Texas then shared it with OU (& how that would NEVER happen today).

Either sack up and stop being such pussies if someone doesn’t say exactly what you want them to say about our team or clean out your fucking ears

0ed5ea533dbd44882a18af203bc5cb9c.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Good gawd people. You are proving the statement/truism that the Musers have talked about repeatedly over the years: that CFB fans are some of the most thin skinned fans ever and selectively hear what they want whenever the Musers talk in any way about them.

They absolutely did credit Texas for its creation (other than noting a sidebar claim that a Texas high school coach may have technically been the first) and even talked about how crazy it was that Texas then shared it with OU (& how that would NEVER happen today).

Either sack up and stop being such pussies if someone doesn’t say exactly what you want them to say about our team or clean out your fucking ears

0ed5ea533dbd44882a18af203bc5cb9c.jpg

Of course it's Rex Kramer being a giant thin skinned cunt.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Oh look it's Rex Kramer's bitch predictably popping up. You two represent the worst of the P1. Everyone, including at this site and everyone at the station, would be far better off if you and everyone like you went somewhere else for your sports talk. 

in your estimation?  you’re a fucking moron.  you wanna be a fake ticket host and you pick the one queer on the station.  good job. 

You guys clearly didn’t listen to the segment. Listen to it on SportsDay app and get back to me. Junior mentioned DKR and Emory created it, but said Switzer said a HS coach in FW really created it. Said nothing about our titles. Said Fairbanks was pressured by Switzer to install in ‘71, did so, and with “better athletes”, they won 3 titles. Talked all about Sims and several other OU athletes. No mention of Street and our RBs, except that Wooster said our offense was boring prior to wishbone. It was a total passive aggressive rip at Texas, and I’ve defended Junior and Corby and Rhyner on anti-Texas BS, but this was egregious. 

15 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Hopefully this will be the end of the stupid Reagor Dykes/Tony Romo commercials...

http://www.lubbockonline.com/news/20180801/reagor-dykes-companies-file-for-bankruptcy-day-after-ford-motor-credit-files-complaint

"Reagor made a violent threat toward the manager, which was reported to corporate"

God I would love to see him fall. The car business will never be the same without BR.

16 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

lmao, seems out of character for bart to go off on someone...

A declaration from a Ford Credit regional manager states that while informing Reagor via a phone call Saturday of the amount the dealer owed and irregularities found in the audit, Reagor made a violent threat toward the manager, which was reported to corporate. The dealership has since agreed to comply with most of Ford’s investigations, states the documents, but Ford filed an order to further ensure their inquiries are not threatened or tampered with.

Edited by Mileslong

49 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Oh and Dr. Vaginismus is the best character on the Ticket.  I'm still wiping away tears.

Yeah but what’s the best character on The Fan?

Yes, he is an idiot but Stoops didn't cover up the Mixon incident. He should've kicked Mixon off the team but it's not like he knew and did nothing like Urban did. 

I did chuckle at yesterday's assertion that Stoops could take over for a year by George. Yeah, except for the whole Mixon incident where he punched a woman in the face. 

Edited by mdmost

Yeah I don’t recall Stoops handling that situation poorly as it pertained to addressing it relatively swiftly and above board. The decision to let Mixon come back was questionable at best and something Stoops and OU have to live with. And they were just fine with it, and I suspect any of Mack or Charlie or Herman would’ve kicked his ass off the team after watching that video. I don’t know that; just a hunch. 

But yeah, if OSU made any attempt to make Ohio native Stoops OSU HC this year or next, that incident would be replayed over and over again and would be a major deterrent. 

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

He punched her on July 24th, 2014. He was charged August 15, 2014. He was suspended for the season August 18, 2014. 

Fuck the fuck off with that fucking nonsense.  He actively tried to keep the tape from coming out and he redshirted him and allowed to continue with team activities, including spring football.  Stoops should have been run out of town, but all their fans are hypocritical dishonest pussys like Corby.

• Like 2

I don’t recall his opposition to tape coming out. Will take your word for it. I do remember the redshirt year. Shady for sure. Worthy of comparisons of equivalency with Urb today?  Hardly. 

Wow. Good for him for battling that. And good for him for keeping a lid on it. Not that staying quiet about it is the only course of action people should take. But it is admirable.