If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

We get the Hot Push tomorrow. Gen X Davey, Sirois, and SeaBass. 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

love the hot push. sirois and dave lane from 3-7 would be such an incredible upgrade for the future of the station. 

I'm sure there will be some cringey moments when Seabass tries to keep up with the cool kids (Davey/Sirois) tomorrow morning

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/24/2021 at 12:19 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Rhynes didn't have a lot his last 5+ years on the Hardline so this isn't exactly a scorching hot take. But man the magic of the 90s and aughts.

Rhynes has plenty left in the tank.... you do afternoons for 15 years with the cobra and you start looking at the butterflies in the air. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, pops said:

Rhynes has plenty left in the tank.... you do afternoons for 15 years with the cobra and you start looking at the butterflies in the air. 

Oh I believe all those years with Corby played a part of sucking it out of him, I just don't think that he is at a point any longer where even with the Snake removed from the situation he can just refire the engines.  I've heard a few things he has done since retirement and it's....not good. That said if one guy could bring out three magical hours with Mike it could be Dan

I'm still chuckling that Bob had aggy up there just under Alabama. LSU, even in a down year, manages to beat them and aggy finishes 5th in the West. It's beautiful. I'm not sure why he's so sold on Jimbo other than he has no choice because that was aggy shooting its shot and coming up mediocre yet again. 

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Bob comes out of the closet and admits what we've all known for quite a while.  Long time aggy

I take solace in knowing he’ll be attached to an underachieving university for the rest of his life. It’s going to make the head to head wins so enjoyable. 

40 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I took that as sarcasm. Has he been secretly going to aggy away games prior to this season?

He mentioned something the other day about a family of aggy that they go to games with. I bet he's gone to some games with them that he never talked about when he was with Dan for fear that Dan would make fun of him. 

I think the play from Corby and Junior will be to downplay Riley leaving as it was something that needed to happen because he wasn't getting them to the next level. I do thoroughly enjoy that they now have to go through the same uneasy feeling most school do when having to replace a head coach. 

9 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Bob comes out of the closet and admits what we've all known for quite a while.  Long time aggy

While I do think Bob has been rooting for Aggy longer than he admits, I also think that post was sarcastic in that this was the first (or one of very few) away game he's attended.

good lord this Musers segment on Lincoln Riley is pathetic.  to nobody's surprise, Junior is claiming that the reason OU struggled this season is because Lincoln was upset about the move to the SEC and was looking for an escape route, so his heart wasn't in it this season.  that's why OU looked like ass against Tulane and Nebraska, etc.

and of course he was going on and on about how OU would immediately be able to go toe to toe with Alabama and Georgia in the SEC.

Junior's actually a bigger bitch about OU than Corby.  it took me a while to realize it, but Junior whines and gloats and takes more digs at UT than Corby.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

He mentioned something the other day about a family of aggy that they go to games with. I bet he's gone to some games with them that he never talked about when he was with Dan for fear that Dan would make fun of him. 

I think the play from Corby and Junior will be to downplay Riley leaving as it was something that needed to happen because he wasn't getting them to the next level. I do thoroughly enjoy that they now have to go through the same uneasy feeling most school do when having to replace a head coach. 

Nah this was well known and was referenced on here a number of times. Bob's affinity for Aggy was never a secret. He routinely talked about going to Aggy games with the same family he attended the LSU game with, and he has gone to at least one aggy game a year with them for the past decade if not longer. He famously left the Aggy quintuple overtime win over LSU early because of his mother in-law. Some of us on here sort of talked ourselves into believing his daughter would pick UT to rebel against him, but it was clear through the frequent times they talked about Aggy on Bad Radio that the family he and his wife hang out with had done a pretty good job of making Aggies out of them. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

good lord this Musers segment on Lincoln Riley is pathetic.  to nobody's surprise, Junior is claiming that the reason OU struggled this season is because Lincoln was upset about the move to the SEC and was looking for an escape route, so his heart wasn't in it this season.  that's why OU looked like ass against Tulane and Nebraska, etc.

and of course he was going on and on about how OU would immediately be able to go toe to toe with Alabama and Georgia in the SEC.

Junior's actually a bigger bitch about OU than Corby.  it took me a while to realize it, but Junior whines and gloats and takes more digs at UT than Corby.

I thought the exact same while listening.  As if Lincoln wasn't even attempting to coach this year -- give me a break.  George made a half-hearted effort to give a more reasonable fact-based take and then just gave up.  Junior really is worse but Corby is "louder" if that makes sense.

Was anybody else listening when the news dropped that McCarthy tested positive for Covid during the 9:45 Musers’ Ranch Report with David Moore on live? It was a little awkward for him to get scooped by Adam Schefter while he was on a live segment talking Cowboys.

Moore stammered a bit and said, “I guess we’ll find out in a few minutes” when asked if he’d heard the news and then again when he was asked who would serve as HC on Thursday.

42989a981b3d48c5395b0f0ef0e270b7.jpg