If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Jr miller:  Just because I own stock in a company doesn't mean I own any of the company. The board owns the company. 

Also.... it is crazy how much sirois brings 10 to noon. You don't realize what you have until he's gone. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Jr miller:  Just because I own stock in a company doesn't mean I own any of the company. The board owns the company. 
Also.... it is crazy how much sirois brings 10 to noon. You don't realize what you have until he's gone. 

I’d like to hear a business round table with Jr, Corby, and whoever else on there who is stupid about how biz doesn’t work, with someone like Lou Dobbs moderating.

17 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

And again…

Danny talking hockey. Why.

Maybe because it's a sports station and the local NHL team is in a battle for the playoffs with 8 games to go. In a league where, unlike the shitty NBA or MLB, everyone who makes tbe playoffs has a legit shot to be in the finals. 

Or they could talk about the MLB team who's won 2 out of the first 7 games with 155 left and who's pitching staff should be working at Arby's. 

Or they could talk more about the local NBA team they've already talked about for 20 segments today who's star is a doughy bitch who breaks down health wise by the playoffs. 

Or can always spend another segment today on the clown show in Frisco. 

Or maybe Bob can regale you with tales from his daughter's time at aggy? You can hear all about how much Bob loves them and how horrible and dysfunctional it is at UT. 

Nah, I'd rather hear more hockey. 

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Maybe because it's a sports station and the local NHL team is in a battle for the playoffs with 8 games to go. In a league where, unlike the shitty NBA or MLB, everyone who makes tbe playoffs has a legit shot to be in the finals. 

Or they could talk about the MLB team who's won 2 out of the first 7 games with 155 left and who's pitching staff should be working at Arby's. 

Or they could talk more about the local NBA team they've already talked about for 20 segments today who's star is a doughy bitch who breaks down health wise by the playoffs. 

Or maybe Bob can regale you with tales from his daughter's time at aggy? You can hear all about how much Bob loves them and how horrible and dysfunctional it is at UT. 

Calm down Greg, it's hockey.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 10:03 AM, Hermanator said:

Maybe you missed what I said I said DANNY  talking hockey. Why.

On 4/16/2022 at 10:03 AM, Hermanator said:

*whose

*whose

20 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

blonde on the left kinda looks like Julie Dobbs with big monster fake cans.  pressbox hot.

Neither that moled-up horse with floaties, nor Julie, is even press box hot. 

The station has finally had a nice stretch without her. 

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Seriously, why do they not find a fill-in when Corby is out? I have zero interest in hearing Danny breaking down the Mavs’ D

that's what i was thinking.  when Dan or Jake is out, they don't let Blake fill in.  they usually bring in Monty.

when Bob is out, they like to bring on Donovan or Sirois to fill in.

but they don't have a fill in for Corby for 2 straight shows, and we get the most uncomfortable pairing of Bob and Danny?  i tuned out after WTDS.

• Hook 'Em 1