If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i think the Utah guys are legit worried about being suspended or losing their jobs.

hearing them talk about how they do things differently in Dallas was awesome.

yeah that part was great.  see yall tomorrow.....maybe???

20 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i think the Utah guys are legit worried about being suspended or losing their jobs.

hearing them talk about how they do things differently in Dallas was awesome.

Yeah, we sometimes forget that what the Ticket gets away with is almost taboo at other stations/markets.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

Is SportsDay stream not loading for anyone else?

Mine has been fucking up the past 2 days randomly when I first try to listen it doesn't load but I just wait a min then try again it loads like normal. 

Agree with the Utah segment, it was great yesterday and I was still laughing today with the follow up. 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

That was great. Hyperbole Corby going on about Schitt’s Creek. Danny called him on his bullshit. 

That had to be a bit because Danny was really torching him and this is day 2 of E-News having fireworks. It felt a little manufactured. But if not that's great because hyperbolic Corby is unlistenable. 

22 minutes ago, XForce said:

Funny when Kiper outpredicts all the local guys on that late of a pick. Can’t believe they all thought there’d be a chance for Burks or Green. 

Bob fucking sucks at everything he does. Spend 2 months in the basement doing all his analysis....the only thing he's supposedly good at, and he gets it all wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pops said:

Bob fucking sucks at everything he does. Spend 2 months in the basement doing all his analysis....the only thing he's supposedly good at, and he gets it all wrong. 

He's not a fortune teller. Does anyone keep track of the players he liked for them in each round and how those players turned out compared to the ones they pick?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Does anyone keep track of the players he liked for them in each round and how those players turned out compared to the ones they pick?

Sounds like a good way to get blocked by Bob on the Twitters.

• Hook 'Em 2

Campound got even more interesting with Mavs and Stars playoff games next week.  i hope there's plenty of drinking and late night revelry. 

i think there's a 100% chance Sirois is there for at least one night, if not the whole time.  Corby mentioned yesterday that there would be some "surprises" at the Campound.  you know Norm isn't going.  adding Sirois is a must.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Campound got even more interesting with Mavs and Stars playoff games next week.  i hope there's plenty of drinking and late night revelry. 

i think there's a 100% chance Sirois is there for at least one night, if not the whole time.  Corby mentioned yesterday that there would be some "surprises" at the Campound.  you know Norm isn't going.  adding Sirois is a must.

they really need to add him in anyway. he is a great fill in, adds after hours stuff and yeah. if norm came he may kill someone.

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

That had to be a bit because Danny was really torching him and this is day 2 of E-News having fireworks. It felt a little manufactured. But if not that's great because hyperbolic Corby is unlistenable. 

Oh it was real and it was spectacular. 

35 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Points to Dingu for scheduling the first round draft pick that Bob was shitting on in the first segment of the Hardline. 

Dingu is the only bearable part of The Hard Line. He must feel that with the two dipshits he works with, he’s in a giant loop of being told his own “My Pig” story. 

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

They're going to ruin the campground by talking about the shitty NBA. I already stopped listening live and just pick out the top 10 segments that aren't NBA related

You’re vying with Texzilla and Helobius for worst non-Drew poster.  I’m pretty sure Hermanator and Texzilla are Junior Miller and GreggoRhyner reincarnated. 

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I believe you are Skip Bayliss. That or you’re Skip’s cumbucket.

*Bayless

I’m sorry you’re upset you post a lot of stupid shit.