If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

11 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Realtor with CBRE?  Anyway, male realtors….alright.  

I know a ton of folks who work for commercial real estate companies big and small and I've never heard any of them refer to themselves as realtors.

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I know a ton of folks who work for commercial real estate companies big and small and I've never heard any of them refer to themselves as realtors.

Yeah there’s a difference between a “realtor” and a “commercial real estate guy”. 

8 hours ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

One of those ejected fans was Turner Carreker, who turns 19 this month. He was at the game with his aunt Jenna Turner Alexander. His mother is Amy Turner. Jenna and Amy’s father is Jim Turner, the guy who made a fortune with the sale of the Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group.

In other words, this is one of the most prominent families in Dallas. Far as I can tell, a small outlet called Total Pro Sports is the only place outside of social media that Turner Carreker’s name has surfaced. So my guess: the national media don’t know the Turner family name, and the local media are still struggling with a sensitive issue.

Read in a Ticket group that this Turner kid was drunk and kept poking CP3's mom in the back and then sarcastically wishing her "Happy Mother's Day." Then he'd let fly with "Fuck the Suns" and so on. She asked him to stop and it apparently didn't. Not sure if this is completely accurate. If it is, the kid was rightfully booted from the arena.

50 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Read in a Ticket group that this Turner kid was drunk and kept poking CP3's mom in the back and then sarcastically wishing her "Happy Mother's Day." Then he'd let fly with "Fuck the Suns" and so on. She asked him to stop and it apparently didn't. Not sure if this is completely accurate. If it is, the kid was rightfully booted from the arena.

Yeah, Mrs. Paul doesn’t strike me as a bastion of sanity. I think you had one very stupid fan poking another very stupid fan. Fuck them both and fuck CP3 while we are at it. 

1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

Completely agree. I would be fine with all of them being banned from the AAC for life.

Not affluenza’s aunt. She needs to get it. Hard.