If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Better than Corby. But God I wish Danny would just shut up and run the fucking board. 

Rhyner is great even if he doesn't seem to care much anymore. I fight through the yuck monkey and whiskey car boy just to hear his nuggets on occasion. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Who gives a shit?  The main point was that he's terrible.

I don't know, perhaps people that pay attention and know that he doesn't "run the board".  

"1234"

46xjR.gif

16 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Their dad was a champion power boat racer. One of the best ever. 

https://www.si.com/vault/1983/11/21/622218/thundering-into-a-new-era

16 hours ago, bluto said:

so are teh sirois actually rich or is that just a running gag? what the hell is their background? 

Cash also started his own company, the Well that does all of the videos for the Mavs games.  I think he does really well on his own.

https://thewelldelivers.com/

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, Rex Kramer said:

Patterson is the reason the Frogs are where they are today and got into Big 12. Boykin was much more important to a better team. Don’t argue with me; I went to TCU, live in Dallas and have had beautiful women surrounding me for 20 years. 

Ha. I believe Pat Sullivan recruited LT, who Fran rode to the Bama and aggy jobs. Patterson was the player's choice to succeed Fran and not having many other alternatives, that's who the Frogs hired. Anyway, it's my opinion that LT got the ball rolling that Patterson then parlayed into what got them into the Big 12. LT is a Hall of Famer. Boykin is a Grade A piece of shit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Ha. I believe Pat Sullivan recruited LT, who Fran rode to the Bama and aggy jobs. Patterson was the player's choice to succeed Fran and not having many other alternatives, that's who the Frogs hired. Anyway, it's my opinion that LT got the ball rolling that Patterson then parlayed into what got them into the Big 12. LT is a Hall of Famer. Boykin is a Grade A piece of shit.

HOF is irrelevant. Boykin was the better, more important player on a much better team. And lulz at the insinuation that GP rode LT’s coattails to the Big 12. 

Jub is such a fuckin grandpa already. Today's segment about "Things I found on the internet" was grandpa-tastic. He introduced the world today to HQ trivia, 5 months after he started playing it. Great find, I bet you really enlightened a lot of those 18-35ers.

And someone here actually suggested that Boykin was a better college player than LaDanian Tomlinson? GTFO with that shit, you must have had a head injury.

3 minutes ago, mdleast said:

She does have some bite, baby.

bd13fca4401453ae6e8dc6f32f2544a2.jpg

Her commercials make me ragey because she speed talks - she and the dude from All Pro Foundation. I can’t understand what they’re saying. 

I like her commercials slightly better than Paula Lock Smyth with the mom giving the daughter advice to transfer all joint cash to a new bank account and to change the locks. But only slightly. Such great ladies. 

Let’s compare ‘14 Boykin & ‘00 LT. Boykin was Big 12 Offensive POY and 1st team all conference. LT won the Doak. Both finished in 4th in Heisman. ‘00 Frog finished 10-2 in the WAC with losses to SJ St and Southern Miss. ‘14 Frog finished 12-1 in the Big 12 and narrowly missed CFP, demolishing Ole Miss in Peach Bowl with Boykin winning MVP. 

LT’s tremendous NFL success is skewing your views.  He didn’t face near the competition that TB did. And, TB didn’t have the D that Dalton had. 

On 4/4/2018 at 8:26 PM, Rex Kramer said:

HOF is irrelevant. Boykin was the better, more important player on a much better team. And lulz at the insinuation that GP rode LT’s coattails to the Big 12. 

Man, you'll never convince me Boykin was a better college player than LT. He single-handedly made that team relevant. His NFL success only proves he was that goddamn good in college.

Edited by C-Man
this new board has me fucked up

On 4/3/2018 at 5:01 PM, pops said:

Better than Corby. But God I wish Danny would just shut up and run the fucking board. 

Rhyner is great even if he doesn't seem to care much anymore. I fight through the yuck monkey and whiskey car boy just to hear his nuggets on occasion. 

Used to agree with all of you on the hardline, but give me Corby and Danny now a days vs mail it in going through the motions Mike.  He brings pretty much nothing to the table any more.

• Fuck You 1

Let’s just drop the LT-TB at TCU argument. Hyperbole Corby however is at it again. Acting incredulous at the notion that anyone (namely his favorites Spieth and Rory) can catch Reed or Leishman. The way he was talking, nobody was going to catch those guys. And they’re only 5 back of Reed. 

Also, he and Mike were pissing me off talking about Reed and Leishman, insinuating they’re scrubs. 16th and 24th ranked players in the world, and I question why Reed is ranked that low. 

Anyway, Corby was coming at it from an angle that his golf weekend was ruined. I bet neither wins the tourney and Corby won’t acknowledge that he was wrong and was acting like a hyberbolic bitch Friday.