If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I can guarantee you that all three Musers, Norm, probably Bob and Dan, and Corby all make well north of $500K. 

Good for them. They all certainly earned it. But I wish the guys like TC could have made a decent living. It is what it is. 

Jake getting his shot is nice and i am confident that he can hold up his end. In a way they all can thank each other for their collective success. It is unique. Also another notch on Rhyners legend.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I can guarantee you that all three Musers, Norm, probably Bob and Dan, and Corby all make well north of $500K. 

Good for them. They all certainly earned it. But I wish the guys like TC could have made a decent living. It is what it is. 

Jake getting his shot is nice and i am confident that he can hold up his end. In a way they all can thank each other for their collective success. It is unique. Also another notch on Rhyners legend.

17 hours ago, C-Man said:

Big Jim Jack, aka the Big Southern Dummy, is my all-time favorite. Holy shit the bit they did where he and other August members were Tiger-proofing the course was maybe the funniest thing I ever heard on The Ticket. Surely a recording exists somewhere. I would love to hear that again.

this sounds like something I want to hear but couldn't find it on Unticket

14 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Let’s take Sean Bass. I’m not his biggest fan but the guy is competent and you can tell works hard and takes pride in his reporting. He also hosts a lot of postgame and pregame shows. There’s no way that guy doesn’t make around $100K. 

i think he also took over Rich Phillips role which had some additional $ and responsibilities tied to it?

13 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

In addition to being a Ticker guy, Sean Bass is the assistant program manager or has some other similar title indicating middle management. So he makes more than bargain basement level, but he still may not clip 100k. Having said that many of these guys typically pull other jobs in production around DFW media.  I remember Machine worked for Fox Southwest in addition to working at the Ticket so they're not all impoverished.  I think Mark Elfinbein was a mortgage broker or loan officer for his main gig when he worked weekends at the Ticket. And Ben & Skin were in sales while working weekends at the Ticket.  

yes, this is it IIRC

Edited by NoName

It's been discussed before (probably here and on the thread on the other site), but Greg Williams was making ~500k back when he got sacked back in 2007 or whenever it was. And I believe there was a time when Gordon's salary was outed at around 750k sometime awhile back. I'm guessing the Musers are in the 600k-800k range with Gordo above that.  Corby is at or around that 500k mark that Greggo was getting with BaD Radio coming somewhere in the 300-400k+ range.  I've never heard nor seen any discussion about Norm and Donnie's compensation.  

I don’t know who the biggest thief is, Corby or Donny for being paid that much money

It's been discussed before (probably here and on the thread on the other site), but Greg Williams was making ~500k back when he got sacked back in 2007 or whenever it was. And I believe there was a time when Gordon's salary was outed at around 750k sometime awhile back. I'm guessing the Musers are in the 600k-800k range with Gordo above that.  Corby is at or around that 500k mark that Greggo was getting with BaD Radio coming somewhere in the 300-400k+ range.  I've never heard nor seen any discussion about Norm and Donnie's compensation.  

I don’t know who the biggest thief is, Corby or Donny for being paid that much money

"“Two credentialed “reporters” were ousted from the floor after crossing the line with their off-color questioning, according to one team official. One of the banished men asked a question involving profanity; the other one referenced drugs.”

https://theathletic.com/1566454/2020/01/28/media-night-mood-49ers-tight-end-george-kittle-explains-his-greatest-prank-patrick-mahomes-salutes-kobe-bryant/

Dan does it again  

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2020/01/this-man-dressed-as-chiefs-andy-reid-on-super-bowl-opening-night-for-an-emotional-reason-heres-his-story.html

When McDowell, a radio host for KTCK radio station, saw it for the first time a few years ago, the idea was planted in the back of his head. Then his father passed away last year.

So, he broached the idea of dressing up like Reid from that video to his mother.

She was all for it.

“He’s the one who introduced me to that video,” McDowell said on Monday. “My mom thought this would’ve been a great bit that he would love, so here we are.”

In a moment of levity, McDowell found clarity — his father would’ve laughed, too.

“It was giant,” McDowell said. “It was my whole goal going in, and everything else has been gravy after that.”

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, threesheets said:

I know exactly how much their spots cost.  And talent fees are going down. 

How much is a 30 second spot for tier 1 talent?  I'm assuming they bill it as a package and you get x number of runs at certain times during the day but I don't know. 

Just now, NateHitch said:

Not sure if Jake isn't feeling well or doesn't want to be there, so low energy today

The realization of the shitty ass radio he's going to be having to do now every day with fuckstick is dawning on him. Same reason Rhyner was like that for years then retires and does interviews now sounding rejuvenated. 

3 hours ago, threesheets said:

If these guys were making as much money as y'all think they are the station wouldn't be able to stay afloat. Over a $2m payroll for the Musers alone? No chance. 

dr beeper: new stupid name. Same old stupid rex kramer bullshit. 

He thinks local ad spots for the contractors list and lawn doctor or whatever they're called are funding over $5-6 million in salary for on air hosts alone. 

Animated GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedtrucker said:

Sounds like he’s best behavior scared after Corny getting in trouble.

You can hear when he gets into a subject he gets riled up again.

Yeah thinking about it he kinda acts like a brakeman at times. He'll let his freak flag fly on IJB, but he has a good grip on the handle on a public broadcasting situation. How many times have we heard them dump on him for dumping a comment on WTDS?

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

All these $ being tossed around but isn't Gordon's in an apartment?  Perhaps all of his take-home is tied up with purchasing historic bathtubs.  

Actually most of the main line hosts live in fairly affluent areas with nonworking, stay at home wives. Mike lived in Preston Hollow for awhile before selling and sent off a daughter to USC. Corby is in Lake Highlands. Dan is in Southlake. Bob being frugal probably lives well below his means out in Coppell, although it was considered decently affluent back when I was a kid in the early to mid 90s. Speaking of which, George lives out on a ranch somewhere way up north by Oklahoma after living in Coppell during the early 00s and 90s.