If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Put me down for Corbily doing ~6 reps of 135

He did 12! Mike gets to wear a sundress home.

But during Jake's "Trail of Tears" segment, Corby really thought the Epstein/Clinton plane shenanigans happened aboard Air Force One? Deal Lord.

spacer.png

The ones he cited were. Billy Madison. Happy Gilmore. Big Daddy. That you don’t find them funny kinda paints the whole picture for me. 

I still like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore but they’re not aging well at all. Big Daddy was average when it came out. That Corby holds it in such high regard is very telling.

15 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

The ones he cited were. Billy Madison. Happy Gilmore. Big Daddy. That you don’t find them funny kinda paints the whole picture for me. 

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

I still like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore but they’re not aging well at all. Big Daddy was average when it came out. That Corby holds it in such high regard is very telling.

12 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

All got progressively worse. I don’t think I’ve seen another Sandler movie.

conversation backtrack GIF

22 hours ago, bluto said:

Seriously, does tony the engineer have some clinical issue regarding his mental state? Obsessive compulsive? Ass-burgers? seems like an incredibly nice/good guy, but weird as hell

i wonder the same thing.  He claims to have a degree from Ohio State I believe.  Probably some offshoot branch housed in a strip mall.

23 hours ago, bluto said:

Seriously, does tony the engineer have some clinical issue regarding his mental state? Obsessive compulsive? Ass-burgers? seems like an incredibly nice/good guy, but weird as hell

Between the Subway thing and the admission he won’t fly with his wife because he’s too worried about his cats made me think that there might be something clinically off with him.

He does seem like the nicest guy tho. 

11 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I wonder if there will be an announcement today after WTDS.  Ben and Skin said they will announce at 4 today their new station.  So at 4 they just take over the Ticket broadcast?

Rumor is they are going to the Eagle and take over Russ Martin's spot.  Not sure what's going on with him, he's been MIA from his show for months.

28 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Rumor is they are going to the Eagle and take over Russ Martin's spot.  Not sure what's going on with him, he's been MIA from his show for months.

Damn, beat me to it. From what I've read he's had some serious health problems and probably dealing with PTSD from that home invasion where he got tied up. I haven't listened to Russ since 105.3 flipped from hot talk to sports. 

37 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

He's on for an hour or two a few days a week.  He hasn't been the same since his doctor got busted and sent to prison for running a pill mill.  Guess he can't find a new dealer?

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

hm.  jake back producing for bad radio today.  interesting.

seems like Jake is pretty much a shoe-in for the job.  wonder if there are some contract negotiations going on.  Cumulus is getting Mike's giant contract off the books.  they may be trying to lowball Jake (or whoever fills that spot).