If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Nobody cares what you think, ever. 

You sure spend a ton of time caring about what I say. Some might even say it rises to the level of obsessive. It's a little uncomfortable like I feel I should help you or at least donate money to charities that help people like you. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Was just coming here to post that @mdmost/@C-Man.  When he has to carry the show it's pure fucking greatness.

Yep. Which is why the Rant was the single best show the Ticket has ever aired. 

When all 3 Musers are there, Gordo spends too much time with Junes ganging up on Jub.  It gets old. He couldn’t  do that today and it was gold. Just working with Jub instead of against him. 

• Like 1

Corby watched the trailer for the Tom Hanks movie, where he's the captain of a ship protecting a convey from German U-boats. Corby says that Hanks is in a sub going up against the U-boats and the trailer is awesome. The trailer shows him in a boat above the water shooting the boats guns at the subs that are under the water. Is it really that hard?

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Yep. Which is why the Rant was the single best show the Ticket has ever aired. 

When all 3 Musers are there, Gordo spends too much time with Junes ganging up on Jub.  It gets old. He couldn’t  do that today and it was gold. Just working with Jub instead of against him. 

I loved the Rant -- it was perfect for driving around doing errands on a Saturday morning, usually while nursing a hangover. I don't think I could handle it five days a week during the work week.

I agree with you on Gordo ganging up on Jub. He alternately goes in on Junes quite a bit, usually with the gay angle. When it's just Gordo + 1 he isn't constantly trying to shoot the show's wheels off.

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

The Rant was legendary. If anything for those of you who never heard it, you should believe it because us Ticket nerds that did are still talking about and pining for a show that hasn’t been on the air in...what, at least 13 years?

Jump to 9:45 for the greatest theme song on The Little Ticket.

https://www.theunticket.com/the-rant-reunited/

• Like 1

This national filler show with the girls that plays Sunday lunch hours is the absolute worst thing that comes on the station. I would rather listen to junior miller breakdown his fake nerf b-ball league playoff scenarios.

I just watched the video of jer performing 'court boat' at ticketstock.  sometimes I forget how unbelievably fat that guy is.  why won't he do SOTA?  also, why won't simple do SOTA?  why are there still fat fucks at the ticket when they could get state of the art weight loss solutions for free?

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The manual thing always seems like a bit that Gordo does to complicate his life in ways that don't make sense. Having a manual sports car is one thing. Having a manual truck, I guess. Having a manual sedan, you're just an asshole. 

tend to agree.

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The manual thing always seems like a bit that Gordo does to complicate his life in ways that don't make sense. Having a manual sports car is one thing. Having a manual truck, I guess. Having a manual sedan, you're just an asshole. 

They don't even make normal sedans with manuals these days

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Tonight at Reconsider Loumge, a Hamilton cover band composed of fussy drivers: Lin Manuel Sedan Miranda

tumblr_ma628lRwNr1rcg3xpo1_500.gif

Continuing with the manual transmission talk, I love driving them -- so long as you don't get caught in bad traffic.

11 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Didn’t realize how much Bob had cleaned up the Hardline in his short time there. Been out the last couple days and Corby is back to making that show suck shit by doing segments like “who was drunker?”.

I flipped over to G-bag nation

Your loss. While I agree that Bob has brought a little "parenting" to that show, the "Who Is Drunker?" audio was a fun trip down memory lane. Sirois was hammer-wasted on his Twitch channel.