If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

So when a competitor starts kicking your ass in the ratings I guess it's only normal to start obsessing over them

I wouldn’t call the ticket a competitor; they’ve always dominated the fan.  and I also wouldn’t say the fan really obsesses over the ticket; they know they are the little brother. 

On 4/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Junior Miller: Cunt. 

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Junior Miller (surly version, not Ticket version) is coming for some of y'all mofos after he greases his wife.  Look out! 

Was coming here to direct folks to his meltdown last night on the "I think I have COVID-19" thread on Daily Texan. I don't think he's resurfaced since, has he?

2 hours ago, futureman said:

meh, it’s a bad bit.  he’s a massive pussy and too much of a simple-minded coward to hurt himself.  and I doubt he has a wife.  he’ll be back here in short order to dish out more of his stupid bullshit. 

A kid can dream, though. 

norm is still referring to jeff okudah as “odukah” in his draft segments.  at first I thought it was funny but it’s starting to bother me now.  I may have to finally sign up for twitter just to cuss his dumb geriatric ass out.  stupid motherfucker. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

“Corby is worthless.” - mileslong

”This is an example of banter that makes The Ticket unlistenable. By the way I killed my wife that I don’t have.”  - Junior Miller

”Here are some bullshit ratings.” -threesheets

I laughed.  Everyone is wrong except me.

Edited by threesheets

6 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

“Corby is worthless.” - mileslong

”This is an example of banter that makes The Ticket unlistenable. By the way I killed my wife that I don’t have.”  - Junior Miller

”Here are some bullshit ratings.” -threesheets

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

I laughed.  Everyone is wrong except me.

you're right.  the ratings you post here are bullshit.  you now freely admit it and I consider the matter settled.  good day, sir!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn. Didn't know about Late Night Ticket. Random off script stuff like that is what the lil' Ticket does best.

I do have one serious bitch though. WTF are they doing running CBS Sports Radio? I understand airing Scotty Ferrall, but he left CBS. Now it's just rotating rando NY sports guy talking about shit which I give zero fucks. Tonight it was Colin Kaepernick possibly joining the J-E-T-S Jets. Yank the plug on that and give one of the weekenders a shot or run Rotten Radio. IDK, just quit airing CBS Sports Radio. I don't need to hear The Fan's scraps.

• Like 1