If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 4/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, futureman said:

agree.  they should air the top 10 or rotten radio from 9pm-530am.  I would definitely tune in to that more than spare radio, and that also doesn’t cost them anything.  

It would cost them the money they make leasing that airtime to CBS.  They wouldn't make a penny airing re-runs between midnight and 5a.

37 minutes ago, threesheets said:

It would cost them the money they make leasing that airtime to CBS.  They wouldn't make a penny airing re-runs between midnight and 5a.

oh, I didn’t realize they leased that airtime to CBS.  I just assumed they paid CBS for the content and then collected the ad revenue from those hours.  

still, if they aired rotten radio overnight I bet the night crowd would tune in enough to sell ads. 

Edited by futureman

On 4/8/2020 at 10:37 AM, futureman said:

I can’t believe george would make fun of the fact that you were adopted.  I think it’s lovely; you are wanted, jer.  I mean, not by the original people but, eventually...

I was laughing dangerously hard at this on 45.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

oh, I didn’t realize they leased that airtime to CBS.  I just assumed they paid CBS for the content and then collected the ad revenue from those hours.  

still, if they aired rotten radio overnight I bet the night crowd would tune in enough to sell ads. 

I would definitely prefer it (though I did like Ferrall), but the number of listeners would literally be in the hundreds.  Like less than 500.

12 hours ago, futureman said:

yeah but did you include the streaming listeners?

12 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Of course not. That isn’t in his crusade’s charter. 

I fucking love y'all.  If I was ever on that feng shui show where you get rid of shit I would 100% keep both of you.

• Like 1

Speaking of Ferrall, I heard a promo yesterday that he's on SB Nation radio now. But it's a weird schedule with 2 hours afternoons. I wonder if they will tape that and rebroadcast?

A pair of SportsGrid video shows will join the SB Nation Radio weekday lineup starting Tuesday, April 14.

Scott Ferrall’s “Ferrall Coast to Coast” will air from 4-6pm eastern and Gabe Morency and Cam Stewart’s “Game Time Decisions” will join the lineup for the 6pm hour. The Gow Media owned network has not announced how the additions will adjust the current network lineup.

I hate SB Nation radio, it's usually pretty bad. But I don't mind Ferrall.

38 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'll never understand why ancillary Ticket people get under your skin so much. 

bad radio producers tend to become more than ancillary.  the mere sound of blake’s voice makes me wanna reach for the dial.  if he starts talking a lot it will not be good. 

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

Wow, Danny is a fucking dipshit.  I'm gonna try to chalk this up to a bad day.  What a series of dumb fucking statements.  

Didn't hear the show today, but Danny saying dumb things is par for the course.

31 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Blake is the one that thinks 9/11 was an inside job right?

Yea, he's more qanon than Jake.

I think Blake has something but his voice is so...weird...it's distracting. 

Edited by CBT