If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Ugh. Apparently someone forgot or was not listening back when The Ticket was (years ago) previously “the official station of the Cowboys” (read: paid way too much money to have put up with a bunch of jerk off session “official” Cowboy shows/official segments each week).

No. Thank. You.

• Like 1

I know one guy at work that listens to the fan and he fits fits the stereotype, wears cargo shorts and a jersey and wouldn't be surprised if I saw him on youtube starting a fight at an NFL game. I don't want the ticket affiliated with the Cowboys because fake Jerry and fake Stephen among others would cease to exist. If I want to listen to a station suck off Jerry I'd just switch to the fan.

Mino, Ty, and Matt Bermingham this week. Ty and Julie, I get. Their roles are fairly minimal at the present time. The guy who runs the boards, queues up the spots, and makes things run smoothly? I don't get at all other than Cumulus is a shitty company.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Danny out too.

Bob, Donovan and SeaCow (center) this week. Or today at least.

did they announce who the lineup is for today during the show yesterday?

wondering if Donovan was in because Corby was sick? said he found out day of IIRC

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I love these Biggest Show segments where each crew member goes through their favorites and bands they think are overrated. Sean Bass' turn this week!

These are pretty good segments. I was pissed when they let Sean bleed over into Gordo's Corner but they're solving by moving the Corner into the 9:35 slot on Tuesdays. Old Grey Wolf next week.

I like Danny, I think he does a good job with the pig pen segment and is ok in general. He can have a great sense of humor and drops random comments that bring the lulz but Sirois is solid and doesn't try to overtalk the hosts and just in general knows his role and stays within it.

• Like 1