Could listen to over and over: Depeche Mode

Made him fall in love with music: The Four Tops

Changed his life: U2

Surprised him: OutKast

Guilty Pleasure: Lorde

Should’ve seen live by now: Pearl Jam

Great to see live: The Killers

there are rumblings that seacow is gonna get promoted

Pulling for him. Kinda rough listening to him allude to his salary. Made it sound like he’s way below 100k, which is a damn shame compared to what he currently brings to the table over corby and norm.
  • Hook 'Em 1

The non-tier one staff get paid jack shit. I don’t think Jake was above $50,000 3 or 4 years ago when I last talked to him (we used to be neighbors a decade ago). And he had a sizable role on BAD Radio at that point. it was pretty depressing honestly because as a kid I thought sportscasting was my dream job. 

Hope it works out for the seacow.  

I’d put Sirois with the Hardline as the yuk monkey, and turn Danny’s producer mic off. The Pig Pen is a tune out. Give that and Community Quick Hits and other segments to Sirois.  But they won’t do that. 

I guess you could have a 3 man show for 2 hours, but that seems like overkill. They would need a new producer there. 

Could add him as a yuk monkey for Dan and Jake. I don’t think they need it, but he would fit in there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The prodigious corpulent drinker, who, when he wasn’t stuffing sausage and buttermilk pie down his gullet he was busy getting horny for un-Americans in the Korean War so much that he sought out an ovulating Katilda by sticking his nose in the air until he picked up her vulva scent trail and tracked her ovulation all the way across the continent of Japan and into Russia and then down to New Zealand where he caught her and consented her over a rock in a hay field where he introduced his beautiful tinkle stick into her endometriosis caldron where it began to vomit baby batter to the point that his tadpoles found purchase to create a pre-14-time major winning PGA fetus that grew so large in her gut stomach that she eventually had to squat over a garbage dump at 3 in the morning and push out a future serial wife cheater to say this sentence of local national radio (inhale)…he says “hi.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’d put Sirois with the Hardline as the yuk monkey, and turn Danny’s producer mic off. The Pig Pen is a tune out. Give that and Community Quick Hits and other segments to Sirois.  But they won’t do that. 

I guess you could have a 3 man show for 2 hours, but that seems like overkill. They would need a new producer there. 

Could add him as a yuk monkey for Dan and Jake. I don’t think they need it, but he would fit in there. 

There's already too many people piping in on Noon to 3. Adding another person to share opinions seems like overkill. 

The prodigious corpulent drinker, who, when he wasn’t stuffing sausage and buttermilk pie down his gullet he was busy getting horny for un-Americans in the Korean War so much that he sought out an ovulating Katilda by sticking his nose in the air until he picked up her vulva scent trail and tracked her ovulation all the way across the continent of Japan and into Russia and then down to New Zealand where he caught her and consented her over a rock in a hay field where he introduced his beautiful tinkle stick into her endometriosis caldron where it began to vomit baby batter to the point that his tadpoles found purchase to create a pre-14-time major winning PGA fetus that grew so large in her gut stomach that she eventually had to squat over a garbage dump at 3 in the morning and push out a future serial wife cheater to say this sentence of local national radio (inhale)…he says “hi.

Those are so great each time

On 8/12/2020 at 12:43 PM, LonghornSean said:

Sean Bass in for Dan today. First point he makes “Everybody was looking forward to not only hearing from Jerry but seeing Jerry if you were logged into the video. He looked like Jerry Jones.”

Great insight

Less Sean. And Blake has surpassed Joe Leche as worst "radio voice" in the history of The Ticket.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

I understand that Julie has more hockey knowledge than Sirios, Donnie and Jake and that her husband works for the team BUT she needs to stop saying “we” and “us” if she wants to be taken seriously while talking about the Stars. Grinds my gears. 

I mean, her husband is employed by the team, and she used to be, did she not?  I don’t think it’s much of an issue.  the dallas stars put food on her dinner table.  she can say “we”. 

I hope you caught Killer's awesome Hardline opening segment today. 

He’s terrible but they don’t put him out as a professional broadcaster. Any time he speaks, it’s a bit — or it will be. Blake is supposed to have a speaking role.

I love the hockey playoffs. I don’t like when Julie gets more ice time. I’m conflicted. And, no, Julie, nobody has ever shortened power-play to “PP” when broadcasting. Dummy.

On 8/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

futureman I’m trying to figure out if you’re the GenX Davey or Gordo of this thread. 

Drew is Killer, clearly. 

mileslong is Rocco, an angry unfunny loudmouth. 

threesheets is Rosengarden. Good dude but always half drunk and a little on the spectrum. 

@Grubes is Grubes. 

Member when @futureman didn't accept that last fact until I tweeted him? Good times.  :)

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

futureman I’m trying to figure out if you’re the GenX Davey or Gordo of this thread. 

Drew is Killer, clearly. 

threesheets is Rosengarden. Good dude but always half drunk and a little on the spectrum. 

@Grubes is Grubes. 

I'll kill your whole family.  But only for the Rosenrosen part.  The rest is probably true. 

Edited by threesheets
  • Hook 'Em 1

Drew is Killer, clearly. 
[mention=779]Grubes[/mention] is Grubes. 

Obsess much little pussy? Leave me out of your little circle jerks

On 8/14/2020 at 2:15 PM, Kevin O’Shea said:

I understand that Julie has more hockey knowledge than Sirios, Donnie and Jake and that her husband works for the team BUT she needs to stop saying “we” and “us” if she wants to be taken seriously while talking about the Stars. Grinds my gears. 

i mean of everyone that ever says "we" and "us" regarding sports, isn't the one whose husband works for the team pretty much the only one that that should be saying it?

• Hook 'Em 1