If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I was driving around earlier today and heard the Wings4P show say it was going to be filling in for Jake and Dan tomorrow. Time to get a snoot-full of what dry dock will be like this Christmas season. We got a preview of what happens when the Courage Boys are out this past Friday. 

17 hours ago, mdmost said:

I was driving around earlier today and heard the Wings4P show say it was going to be filling in for Jake and Dan tomorrow. Time to get a snoot-full of what dry dock will be like this Christmas season. We got a preview of what happens when the Courage Boys are out this past Friday. 

been meaning to catch up on some podcasts.  noon-3 seems like a good time.

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

The morning show is missing something when junior’s out. Gordo and George alone is a bit boring. The mix of all three is what makes that program work.

George is the problem. Junior and Gordo do just fine as a duo. Don't get me wrong -- I like them to be at full strength as Simple George brings something to the table.

28 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Does JJT and McClerin work for The Ticket now? I turned it on yesterday about 2pm and heard them. I know they had a show Monday mornings on 103.3.

Yes they're back and doing fill in and I think a Sunday afternoon show.  103.3 went tits up from a local perspective.

• Hook 'Em 1