If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I joked with mdleast that they probably do that same spot in Houston but it's rapid firing Houston teams: AstrosRocketsTexansCougarsOwlsandDynamo. 

No Houston store, but they are scattered across the country.

image.png.abb17b1cd4433723ccfeb665ac999737.png

30 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Solid line just now by Danny when Cobby expressed concern he may have leprosy:

“Corby needs a healer! Bob may know somebody!”

Just came to post it. And they completely ignored it. It was greatness.

On 6/8/2021 at 9:44 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Deep Throat Informant isn’t funny and hasn’t been since the third time they’ve don’t it. 

i appreciate your commitment to delivering HSOs, but this one is very wrong.  DTI kills me, every time.  thankfully, they don't overuse him.  

18 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

They all like fake horses going back to the Seattle Slew days. The Fake Big Brown and the latest Derby Winner that Baffert just got disqualified are my personal favorites. 

You probably missed when they talked to Fusaichi Pegasus. You can probably imagine why they can't do that character now. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Never heard it. Was it bratantry anti-Oriental (no disrespect)?

Assuming so, related, Fake Big Brown isn’t really available on The Unticket anymore. I wonder if they’re purging sensitive material. 

Haven't listened to them in years, but this makes me wonder if Bo & Jim on 92.5 still do Reverend B. Woogie and The Ninja?

the fake horses are great.  so are the fake turkeys.  we haven't had Big Jim Jack in a long time.  he must have gotten Ed Carter'd and Koko'd.  too hot to handle these days.
https://www.theunticket.com/tom-turkey-thanksgiving-2016/

Big Jim Jack, aka the Big Southern Dummy, was the best. I remember when he and his Masters buddies were going to Tiger-proof Augusta National. Holy shit that killed me.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mdleast said:

Junior was joking about who are the top 3 people’s names on the Gordo bingo card. Clearly he’s right about the top two (Joyce DeWitt and Jackson Pollack) but who’s the third?

Thanks. I’ll hang up and listen.

he also mentioned John Ritter and Kierkegaard. 

• Hook 'Em 1