If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, pops said:

So much better without jjt. I know mcclearin gets shit on here but I think he's decent. 

i like McClearin.  he gets the Ticket vibe.  JJT does not.  McClearin was good with Dan.  although Dan can make anybody look good.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i like McClearin.  he gets the Ticket vibe.  JJT does not. 

This. JJT must have nudes of Dan Bennett and a goat to stay on air. He is absolutely not Ticket.

zk0xjgeprw971.jpg?width=640&height=505&c

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasGary said:

Jake and Dan did a whole segment on NIL.  They concluded that the new policy will help bridge the gap between smaller schools like SMU and bigger schools like Ohio State and Alabama.  I think just about every thing they said was wrong.

They don't call themselves the dumb zone for nothing. 

Schools like smu will sneak a few recruits they couldn't have gotten in the past. The blue bloods will become even bigger factories than they are. It will be the Yankees against the pirates AA affiliate. 

My issue with any SMU and TCU talk is people in DFW do not care about college football unless they went to school at one of the locals. Texas OU, aggy playing here, or Tech/Baylor playing here will always be a bigger deal because the amount of alumni at those schools that live in the Metroplex. SMU could land a couple with NIL dollars but it's not going to compete with the big boys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

McClearin just publicly doubted JJT’s Twitter hack story. I instantly turned around on the guy. He could fit in long term at The Ticket. Hopefully he’s a success in Birmingham, and maybe something for us down the road. 

on the air? what did he say?

on the air? what did he say?

Dan asked about the story. JJT said he was hacked. MM said that he never really believed that story and thinks he should just own it. JJT said corporate told him a week prior that his email password might be compromised. Then he stammered because he is full of shit and tried to blame it on someone hacking his email. So his claim is that his email was hacked and someone posted a private email to his Twitter. MM is correct in not believing that bullshit story.
  • Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Dan asked about the story. JJT said he was hacked. MM said that he never really believed that story and thinks he should just own it. JJT said corporate told him a week prior that his email password might be compromised. Then he stammered because he is full of shit and tried to blame it on someone hacking his email. So his claim is that his email was hacked and someone posted a private email to his Twitter. MM is correct in not believing that bullshit story.

during WTDS?

42 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

We'd all respect people a lot more if they just owned the stupid shit they've done and say something like "Sometimes you get excited about things, like.... wings.... and you mix up your twittering and your texting."

We'd all laugh and say I've been there, and move on. 

On 7/10/2021 at 8:29 AM, TornACL said:

We'd all respect people a lot more if they just owned the stupid shit they've done and say something like "Sometimes you get excited about things, like.... wings.... and you mix up your twittering and your texting."

We'd all laugh and say I've been there, and move on. 

JJT should just own the damn thing. I mean it's not like he got caught jerking it during a Zoom call or something. Hell, I like wings and P too!

Also, the Musers are back today. All is right with the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

ah, i didn't realize game 6 of the NBA finals would be next week.  jeez.  Bob kept mentioning that if the finals go to game 6, he'd be able to go because he'd be back in Wisconsin to see family.  i assumed that would be this week.  but the finals schedule is game 3 last night, game 4 on Wednesday, game 5 on Saturday, and game 6 next Tuesday.  good lord, that's way too many days in between games.  oh well.

14 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

He's addressed it and owned it many times on air since starting fill-in work

JJT is an immediate punchout for me so I wouldn't know. Just read the discussion above and it sounds like he's still pushing the "I was hacked" angle.

• Hook 'Em 2