If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Julie is terrible on the radio unless she's doing something they can make fun of her over. Her quality is in being fodder for Dan to mess with. 

What are they doing over there? Forget the majority of the audience is male and dudes like to look at chicks not hear them? Are they going for building a female audience with just a few guest spots here and there? It's just weird. This should be further training time for Sirois to prepare to take over for Norm

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

What are they doing over there? Forget the majority of the audience is male and dudes like to look at chicks not hear them? Are they going for building a female audience with just a few guest spots here and there?

Want to know how I know you haven't been through Cumulus HR training?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Julie is terrible on the radio unless she's doing something they can make fun of her over. Her quality is in being fodder for Dan to mess with. 

What are they doing over there? Forget the majority of the audience is male and dudes like to look at chicks not hear them? Are they going for building a female audience with just a few guest spots here and there? It's just weird. This should be further training time for Sirois to prepare to take over for Norm

I mean it's a just a one-off dry dock fill in show during a period where ratings aren't even recorded. And Sirois was on vacation all week and is in for the Musers next week. Calm your tits. 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I mean it's a just a one-off dry dock fill in show during a period where ratings aren't even recorded. And Sirois was on vacation all week and is in for the Musers next week. Calm your tits. 

Right, some of you read way too much into dry dock when they are just trying to get through a few weeks.

17 hours ago, RPM said:

Personally, I kinda like Elf. Used to listen to him every Sunday morning before my work sched changed. Beats the hell outa Dr Souryal.

I have no problem with Elf. Guy has been doing it a long time and I wish they’d give him one more hour on Sundays. The “I’m not good at radio “ schtick that Mino uses every week is tiring.  At least Elf wants to do a show. 

41 minutes ago, XForce said:

I have no problem with Elf. Guy has been doing it a long time and I wish they’d give him one more hour on Sundays. The “I’m not good at radio “ schtick that Mino uses every week is tiring.  At least Elf wants to do a show. 

Agree. I actually like Justin. Mino brings nothing to the table. Has zero personality.

My body's burnin' like a lava from Mauna Loa
My heart's crackin' like a Krakatoa
Krakatoa, east of Java, molten bodies, fiery lava

Fire, fire, burnin' bright
Turn on your love lava
Turn on your lava light
Fire, oh volcano, over you
Don't let your lava love turn to stone
Keep it burnin'
Keep it burnin' here at home

I have no idea what the name of the song is but they played it as a drop. It's a song where someone (maybe jub) growls out "Christmas!" while others are singing the actual song. Yeah I know, that's not a pretty great description, but If you know what I'm talking about, do you have a link to that song? I suck at searches...

12 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

I have no idea what the name of the song is but they played it as a drop. It's a song where someone (maybe jub) growls out "Christmas!" while others are singing the actual song. Yeah I know, that's not a pretty great description, but If you know what I'm talking about, do you have a link to that song? I suck at searches...

Are you talking about The Tony Romo Band?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 9:19 AM, Jive Turkey said:

Julie sucks and Emily sucks. Trust me, I know her personally. College slut, and total attention whore to this day. Julie is irritating as hell. Can’t believe she didn’t mention Ewers but mentioned Nix. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

so today it was Work in Progress in AM Drive; Last Resort from 10 to noon (the hockey boys Newkirk and LeVine); Cowlishaw and DJ Ringgenberg from noon to 3; and Intentional Grounding in PM Drive.

On the whole this is better than the normal lineup. Only hang zone and sometimes Musers are better than their counterparts here. Nothing today is as irritating and poorly done as modern Hardline. 

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Emily is a classic butterface, her body is fucking tight but get above the neck and yeesh,  

Her body is okay. It depends on when I see her. Lately it’s been average. It doesn’t matter. 

Wilonsky was talking about that Mac's BBQ off of deep ellum that his grandpa, dad, himself, and son had been going to for 60 years. Had never heard of it so looked it up and they did a DMN article right before it closed that featured Wilonsky's late father. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/food/restaurant-news/2021/07/23/a-dying-breed-after-66-years-macs-bar-b-que-is-closing-in-dallas/

Wilonsky was talking about that Mac's BBQ off of deep ellum that his grandpa, dad, himself, and son had been going to for 60 years. Had never heard of it so looked it up and they did a DMN article right before it closed that featured Wilonsky's late father. 
https://www.dallasnews.com/food/restaurant-news/2021/07/23/a-dying-breed-after-66-years-macs-bar-b-que-is-closing-in-dallas/

When my dad and I were both at DoJ entities and in Dallas for a short period of time at the same time, we would have lunch at Mac’s once a week. Every so often my mom would join us.

It was old school BBQ and he’d always give my old man and me extra brown with our brisket. He’d also give us a hard time why the Judge wasn’t with us when my mom didn’t join us.

We loved that place. He was old school BBQ and he was old school in general.

My pops went a couple of time before they shut down so he could get a few more brisket, extra brown and jalapeño sausage plates.
  • Hook 'Em 2