If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 1/6/2022 at 7:32 AM, pops said:

Corbys car breakdown story was actually pretty funny. 

For someone that supposedly makes mid 6 figs, isn't it strange that he's counting on an '08 Explorer/Tahoe/Suburban to make it 1800 miles roundtrip? We usually rent a car when we take long roadtrips so we reduce the wear/tear on our vehicles. 

I'm glad he did it, much better story that way. 

I also love it when they talk about Van playing Richie Whitt. 

On 1/6/2022 at 7:38 AM, Jive Turkey said:

i was listening to those segments at the gym on delay.  people were looking at me weird because i was laughing so much.

Wow, I was too Wednesday. I was running on the treadmill and when I heard Danny said “Now fart in this jar!” I lost it and everyone was wondering if I was having a seizure or something. The subsequent comments didn’t help me. 

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

The musers are a beating. Hey none of us have seen a single episode of full house so let’s do a 5 min bit on it

You haven’t seen an episode of Full House?

image.gif.657388b0dfe37d7910d98ed1b3e50902.gif

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

The musers are a beating. Hey none of us have seen a single episode of full house so let’s do a 5 min bit on it

Seriously, that was brutal.  They established early on that not one of them had ever seen an episode.  Well then move on to something else you morons.  Very Cobra E-news-esque.  Let's just bullshit about a topic as we browse through Google results.  More questions than answers...

9 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Lol at you turds complaining about full house.  It was during Muse in the News them not having 100% knowledge on everything is part of the comedy.  The segment was fine especially when the got to Jodie Sweetin.

thank you. stumbling blindly through segments making off-color jokes is something the musers do very well. 

9 hours ago, mdmost said:

A buncha children of the 90s up in here being upset that the Musers didn't honor their TV dad the right way. 

FH was during their dark period. On Friday nights they were at games and not watching Friday night ABC. 

Don’t mean to brag but I’ve seen about 10 episodes of Friends. Doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate how popular it was. 

They are cringey about shit like this. 

MAJOR-ANNOUNCEMENT.jpg

Pro Football Hall of Famer, All-Decade Team Member, and now “Coach Prime” – DEION SANDERS takes the stage with all joining the entire Ticket Team live on Stage on Friday Night February 18th; brought to you by Visit Big Bend.

Then on Saturday, February 19th the Ticket Timewasters will take the stage for a free concert.