If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Damn trucking commercial how the guy emphasizes inDUStry

Drives me crazy. There are several academics - particularly at McCombs - that do this. I’ve always been like, just say it like a normal person. 

the Musers need veto power for the E-Brake.  some dumbass Sturm joke won today even though the Tee Box had an unbelievable stopdown where they argued how to pronounce the Omicron variant.

Rick was convinced there is no "r" in the word and that it's pronounced "omnicon."  Rosenrosen said no, there's an "r" in there.  it's "omnicron."  it went back and forth.  and it lost.

good lord the P1 voters calling in are terrible.  maybe 1 in 20 calls is actually funny.  something needs to be done.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

the Musers need veto power for the E-Brake.  some dumbass Sturm joke won today even though the Tee Box had an unbelievable stopdown where they argued how to pit lronounce the Omicron variant.

Rick was convinced there is no "r" in the word and that it's pronounced "omnicon."  Rosenrosen said no, there's an "r" in there.  it's "omnicron."  it went back and forth.  and it lost.

good lord the P1 voters calling in are terronce8ible.  maybe 1 in 20 calls is actually funny.  something needs to be done.

The p1 in general is a cringy population of losers. It's why I only went to ticketstock once for a bit and it was a sad crowd in there

The Ticket is a sad shell of itself since RH the Wolf departed. I like Sturm. Can’t stand Corby. Don’t listen to Dan. Love Norm. Jub is a beating; that stupid cadence he talks in is barely comprehensible speech. Jr is distracted by his new super hot news celebrity wife. Can we get some new stuff? Some of these bits are so fucking tired.

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

The Ticket is a sad shell of itself since RH the Wolf departed. I like Sturm. Can’t stand Corby. Don’t listen to Dan. Love Norm. Jub is a beating; that stupid cadence he talks in is barely comprehensible speech. Jr is distracted by his new super hot news celebrity wife. Can we get some new stuff? Some of these bits are so fucking tired.

your opinions are, for the most part, shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

He's been pretty open about his grandparents dying during Covid with no one able to visit them or be with them in their final hours. 

I like that Jake is willing to get into the weeds with people in terms of weighty topics on Twitter but that definitely seems like the juice is not worth the squeeze when you look at what some of the hosts have to deal with on there. 

17 hours ago, mdmost said:

He's been pretty open about his grandparents dying during Covid with no one able to visit them or be with them in their final hours. 

I like that Jake is willing to get into the weeds with people in terms of weighty topics on Twitter but that definitely seems like the juice is not worth the squeeze when you look at what some of the hosts have to deal with on there. 

In Jake's specific case he doesn't give a fuck. Being younger he got a ton of reaction, criticism, and negative feedback early on in his career on Twitter and it toughened him up.  Bob on the other hand had a specific type of sports centered feedback when he was on Bad Radio and hasn't dealt well with the criticism he's received since moving to the Hardline. Part of it is a sign of the changing times with politics dripping into everything, but a good deal of it has to do with engaging with a somewhat different type of audience on 3to7.  

• Like 1

You are missing out.

I’ve listened to Dan since he started on the station because I listened to BaD. If I’m in the car now I’ll usually hear him and either change to another station or get on the phone. I find him to be that creepy guy that is always hanging around that probably has a girl tied up in a shed somewhere.
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

I’ve listened to Dan since he started on the station because I listened to BaD. If I’m in the car now I’ll usually hear him and either change to another station or get on the phone. I find him to be that creepy guy that is always hanging around that probably has a girl tied up in a shed somewhere.

The Hang Zone is the best show on the station and Dan is hilariously talented. Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad about it.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

This thread isn't going to go very well for you.

That sounds hot.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:12 PM, mdmost said:

Get rid of the two dumb teens. Cassidy is enough of a beating that we also don't need to hear from her sister. If those two call in, the Musers should allow the Fake Cassidy to immediately call in as well. 

Fake Cassidy is ridiculous. So is Triple Fake Tiger and generally any other character callers try to do. Some things I can tolerate out of sheer amazement at their longevity like VSBB guy, Fake Natalie Maines and Fake Stan Indursky. The teens aren’t bad because they give Gordo a chance to poke fun at them. The solution is callers need to get much funnier. 

On 1/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Wow, everything you said is wrong. 

Fake Cassidy is ridiculous. So is Triple Fake Tiger and generally any other character callers try to do. Some things I can tolerate out of sheer amazement at their longevity like VSBB guy, Fake Natalie Maines and Fake Stan Indursky. The teens aren’t bad because they give Gordo a chance to poke fun at them. The solution is callers need to get much funnier. 

LOL. VSBB isn’t the same caller again and again. It’s people playing the recording.

On 1/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, Texzilla58 said:

So you like Sturm and Norm, dislike Corby and Dan? That's beyond fucked up man. Sounds like 105.3 might be more your speed. Maybe national sports talk that are into breaking down the intricacies of the "Tampa 2" and shit like that.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, Hermanator said:

The p1 in general is a cringy population of losers. It's why I only went to ticketstock once for a bit and it was a sad crowd in there

Never been to TicketStock but based on some of the folks I "know" from P1 Facebook fan groups, I'd tend to agree.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

He won't even get a pedicure or manicure because he feels like a slave master having an Asian woman working on him while he's sitting in a chair. That isn't a dude with girls tied in his shed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

I miss Koko and more specifically fake Koko the caller. He was good. 

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

I miss Koko and more specifically fake Koko the caller. He was good. 

True. He was good. But had some kind of racist remark or some such and they won’t let him back on the air. 

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

F-

On 1/22/2022 at 1:18 PM, mdmost said:

What was the jake tweet? It's deleted now

On 1/23/2022 at 7:37 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Wrong station. The Treehouse would be the show you're looking for