If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

50 minutes ago, XForce said:

Bummed that I just missed that one. Seems like a good dude, my daughter follows on Tik Tok and they seem like a cool family. 

it should definitely be on the Ticket Top 10 podcast tonight.  that was a solid interview.  especially when Dan asked Walker Hayes what Dan thinks of first when he hears Mobile, Alabama (Walker's hometown).  hysterical.

and bummed about Trey Johnson.  hope Danny does a segment about him today.  damn, he was a great singer and songwriter.

Fuck Sturm for his "take" on Chris Beard and Texas basketball in the 4 o'clock hour yesterday. He went on and on about how Beard was a bad stylistic fit for Texas, which tends toward the one-and-done 5-stars like Kevin Durant or LaMarcus Aldridge (who played two years BTW), etc. Let's face it -- Texas was oftentimes a tough watch under Barnes even if we had Durant or Aldridge or others.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Fuck Sturm for his "take" on Chris Beard and Texas basketball in the 4 o'clock hour yesterday. He went on and on about how Beard was a bad stylistic fit for Texas, which tends toward the one-and-done 5-stars like Kevin Durant or LaMarcus Aldridge (who played two years BTW), etc. Let's face it -- Texas was oftentimes a tough watch under Barnes even if we had Durant or Aldridge or others.

Sturm is terrible. He’s ruined the HL. I don’t even listen anymore. 

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yeah Sturm doesn't know shit about college sports and the more he talks about it the more he exposes himself to the audience of this fact.  

24 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Yeah Sturm doesn't know shit about college sports and the more he talks about it the more he exposes himself to the audience of this fact.  

Sturm doesn't know shit about a lot of sports and the move from Bad Radio to the Hardline exposed him big time

• Hook 'Em 3

good lord.  Bob and Corby just did a segment on aggy recruiting and Jimbo's press conference yesterday.  i lasted about 2 minutes.  basically, Bob thinks aggy did everything above board.  it was all NILs, and the other schools are just jealous that A&M can moneywhip players.  and then, when (not if) aggy wins a national title, they won't get any credit for it because everybody will say they cheated.  Bob thinks aggy's rivals are already setting that argument up because it's just a matter of time before Jimbo brings them a national title.

and of course, Corby didn't come out and say that aggy is using bagmen, not NILs, and that what they are doing is illegal.  it's just that nobody is gonna punish them for it.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

good lord.  Bob and Corby just did a segment on aggy recruiting and Jimbo's press conference yesterday.  i lasted about 2 minutes.  basically, Bob thinks aggy did everything above board.  it was all NILs, and the other schools are just jealous that A&M can moneywhip players.  and then, when (not if) aggy wins a national title, they won't get any credit for it because everybody will say they cheated.  Bob thinks aggy's rivals are already setting that argument up because it's just a matter of time before Jimbo brings them a national title.

and of course, Corby didn't come out and say that aggy is using bagmen, not NILs, and that what they are doing is illegal.  it's just that nobody is gonna punish them for it.

Shit... Bob can't handle criticism from anonymous Twitter idiots. Can't blame corby for not even wanting to jump in. It would be like the wives and stupid shit they say thread. 

Bob is too obtuse to realize he was Dan's punching bag for 20 years. Corby doesn't have nearly the deft or wit to call him on his shit. Only guy that does it is klatt and he's open about it.  

On 2/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, Porterhouse said:

Sturm is terrible. He’s ruined the HL. I don’t even listen anymore. 

As soon as WTDS is over I go to Light The Tower hours 1&2. It is a little high school heavy at times but it gives me my daily Longhorn updates.