If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm not sure why you guys are complaining like these retrospectives are a new thing. This was done with Bob and Dan every year. 

Would you prefer another full show about Fix This Shit Rich being a peeping tom?

Yes, they've done anniversary shows for years and years. The execution of this one is terrible

2 hours ago, bluto said:

This self fellatio hangzone show is annoying 

As soon as that first segment hit I thought here's another lazy day of rehashing old audio and kissing their own asses all day. Switched to music right away

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I'm not sure why you guys are complaining like these retrospectives are a new thing. This was done with Bob and Dan every year. 

Would you prefer another full show about Fix This Shit Rich being a peeping tom?

Yes

7 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Is there audio of Dan asking him somewhere. I'd love to hear that!

Amazingly, Deion turned it back on Dan, because it wasn’t 50 who was at his house, it was Floyd Mayweather. So he got to call Dan racist.

“Wow, that was very white of you”

I'm guessing the unticket will have it somewhere 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Amazingly, Deion turned it back on Dan, because it wasn’t 50 who was at his house, it was Floyd Mayweather. So he got to call Dan racist.

“Wow, that was very white of you”

I'm guessing the unticket will have it somewhere 

So his wife was fucking Floyd Mayweather instead?

Always heard ticket stock is kinda depressing, this picture doesn’t do much to counter that. looks like a natural disaster shelter

Those smiles will turn to suicidal pained looks when the Time Wasters take the stage. Worst band ever. Not good. Not funny. I’d rather listen to Norm and Mary discuss where to eat dinner.

On 2/20/2022 at 1:58 PM, bluto said:

Always heard ticket stock is kinda depressing, this picture doesn’t do much to counter that. looks like a natural disaster shelter

Never been to Ticketstock for this very reason. Heard it's boring as hell and populated by the absolute worst P1's.

I have been to several Charity Challenges and they've been pretty fun. I went to a couple of the hockey games and also the basketball game at Moody when the guys played the HS girls basketball team. That was a riot.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Never been to Ticketstock for this very reason. Heard it's boring as hell and populated by the absolute worst P1's.

I have been to several Charity Challenges and they've been pretty fun. I went to a couple of the hockey games and also the basketball game at Moody when the guys played the HS girls basketball team. That was a riot.

Ticketstock is dreadful.  totally boring.  and nothing but a vendor fest with radio going on in the background.

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

The chances of that interview running the full allotted time?

Hang zone pisses me off when they have piece of shit like this on and don't go savage on her mocking her stupidity. What other reason would anyone want to listen to this dumb bitch? She whores herself out on SM all the time anyway

41 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Vapid is the word that comes to mind after listening to Jenna Ryan. I think my IQ plunged to aggy depths

She bragged that she sold 20 properties in less than five days last year. Whose the dumbest poster on this site now? That guy/gal could sell 20 properties in five days or less in DFW in this market.

30 minutes ago, C-Man said:

efaf241872db44115dfb889132e896e3.jpg

“I’m on my OnStar!”

He looks like an old Jewish guy that has just started to gain some weight back after liberation from Auschwitz. He seriously looks 15 years older than he is. 

Whitt looks like the same Dallas douche he’s always been. 

Why did that have that chick on?  Did they poke fun of her at all?

All dumb realtor whores brag about how many properties they sold. So what if she sold some $600K Frisco properties?  Why anyone would engage a realtor in this market is beyond me. Put a sign outside your house and you’ll have 30 calls within one day. 

3 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

He looks like an old Jewish guy that has just started to gain some weight back after liberation from Auschwitz. He seriously looks 15 years older than he is. 

Whitt looks like the same Dallas douche he’s always been. 

Why did that have that chick on?  Did they poke fun of her at all?

All dumb realtor whores brag about how many properties they sold. So what if she sold some $600K Frisco properties?  Why anyone would engage a realtor in this market is beyond me. Put a sign outside your house and you’ll have 30 calls within one day. 

How old is he?