If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 5/20/2022 at 6:51 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Wow I’ll have to see that arbitron with norm doing great in 12-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peter welpton quit posting the ratings to the subreddit, but here was his last post in Nov 21

Full Market: M25-54 / 6a-7p / 2021 Jan->Feb->Mar->Apr->May->Jun->Jul->Aug->Sep->Oct->

• Ticket: 7.6 #1 -> 9.2 #1 -> 5.2 #5 -> 7.5 #1 -> 7.9 #1 -> 5.8 #3 -> 5.0#4 -> 6.2 #1 -> 7.1 #1 -> 7.9 #1 -> 9.8 #1
  • Fan: 3.8 #9 -> 3.7 #8 -> 4.0 #10 -> 3.7 #10 -> 4.0 #8 -> 3.6 #10 -> 2.8 #12 -> 3.4 #11 -> 2.8 #13 -> 2.3 #15

and the Invasion specifically:

10a-Noon:

• Ticket 5.9 #3 / 7.0 #2 / 8.5 #2
  • Fan 4.3 #8 / 3.5 #10 / 1.4 #24

On 5/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, Hermanator said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Oh you’re not far behind that dipshit, fucko. I still contend one of you is Junior Miller and one is GreggoRhyno and you both suck tremendously as posters. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Oh you’re not far behind that dipshit, fucko. I still contend one of you is Junior Miller and one is GreggoRhyno and you both suck tremendously as posters. 

Shake Head No GIF

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Sounds like we were an ill-timed Jack slide from Corby losing a music buddy forever. 

I was only halfway paying attention. Was it Jake who went all out and almost took out Jack White?

3 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

One down, two to go. Thank god Danny is finally gone. Please put Bob back with Dan and tell Corby to eat a dick. I’m more or less just listening to podcasts on my way home from work now because the hardline just annoys the shit out of me when I’m trying to unwind after work.

Fuck that. The Hang Zone is better than BaD Radio was. And I like Danny just fine -- but the Hard Line just doesn't work as currently constructed.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Didn’t listen much today but Bob and Corby captured my thoughts pretty well. The Crazy Gun Dealer’s ads were ridiculous anyway. Pull them forever. And bring back Koko. 

3 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Did Bob and Corby say anything about that ad? Or are you just talking about their comments on today's tragedy?

No. P1s tweeted Corby about the crassness of those stupid ads and how they don't belong on the Ticket. Corby tweeted that he would take care of it. Cat was emailed by listeners and said they were pulling the ads.

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, mdmost said:

No. P1s tweeted Corby about the crassness of those stupid ads and how they don't belong on the Ticket. Corby tweeted that he would take care of it. Cat was emailed by listeners and said they were pulling the ads.

Oh shit I just posted about this on the shooter thread and didn't know they actually did. 

Hilarious his latest ad was raving about how much he hates cancel culture and now his advertising is canceled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Did Bob and Corby say anything about that ad? Or are you just talking about their comments on today's tragedy?

Not that I heard. They just commented on Uvalde. It took today for them to finally pull an ad campaign for a gun dealer who bills himself as “Crazy”. 

7 hours ago, mdleast said:

This is probably a bad day to be hearing the wacko Crazy Gun Dealer’s commercials on the air…

35 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Oh shit I just posted about this on the shooter thread and didn't know they actually did. 

Hilarious his latest ad was raving about how much he hates cancel culture and now his advertising is canceled. 

I made an after lunch run to Jimmy's Food Store and heard that ridiculous ad on the way home. It was pretty bad already, even worse when I realized it ran AFTER the Uvalde shooting.

I like how Junior spent all morning bashing Luka (the best athlete in the state) because he looked tired last night. Despite him spending the previous few days (unprovoked) rambling about how ridiculous it is to suggest that these pro athletes body’s might be tired.  Junior is a constant beatdown recently. 

Bob and Junior are so caught up in their twitter mentions and constantly bring up idiotic things tweeted to them to air like anyone cares. “Some guy told me last night that Micah Parsons isn’t any good” okay great content…

Hang Zone is running circles over everyone else. 

• Like 1